Sunday, January 8, 2006

Grant me any of my wishes.


How i wish...

I can not decide on my future.

I can not choose what I want to do.

I can not be this 'sesat' or 'lost'.

I can be more decisive.

I can quickly make up my mind.

I know where i'll be going.

I know what i really wanna pursue.

I know myself a bit more better.

I dunno myself at all.

I'm more prepared for the real world outside there.


Alright. Seems like i'm trying to escape from reality once again. Sigh. What a bad sign. Went to TheStar Education Fair at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) with mummy yesterday. It was huge. It was crowded. It was packed with thousands and thousands of people. No familiar faces though. Hah. People who have completed their SPM or O-level or STPM or UEC or A-level or SAM or AUSMAT or CPU are all there. As for me, i've collected A LOT of rubbish. Ok lar, it's not exactly rubbish per se, some were really useless info coz i'm not INTO science lar! Why give me medicine, dentistry or pharmacy brochures? I'm also not INTO business or accounting or marketing. To me, a business degree is TOO general. Everyone's got a business degree, what else can be more boring than this?

Oh yah, one more interesting thing that happened to me at the education fair was that the education counsellors from their respective colleges/Unis kept on thinking that I'm only a SPM graduate. o.O Good news lar.... coz i look young enough. Hah. =P Next time i should just stick a banner saying "A-level graduate" on my forehead. Hah.

So yup. I've decided. Either i'll do law or mass communications. Enough said. But then again, i've NOT YET decided on WHICH ONE i'm really gonna pursue. >.< I hate making decisions. I suck at it. Even my parents are already starting to worry about my future as their beloved second daughter is still 'sesat' or 'lost'. I'm forever at a loss when it comes to decision-making on my own future. Let me introduce myself, i'm the 'lost' yina a.k.a 'sesat' yina.

*claps own hands*

Raining so heavily outside since this morning. Wonder what's wrong with the weather nowadays. Cannot teach swimming. Cannot go swimming. =( I hate crazy weather!!

That's all for now. I still feel tired after the super-long train ride. I hate taking trains! ARGH. It's time for me to rest my mind for a while...

to be continued . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home