Sunday, January 15, 2006

A COLOURFUL DAY


I've DYED my NOT-SO-BLACK hair. Yay!!! Asked for a trim too. Hehe. Bargained with the hairstylist. XD Went to one of the hair salons at Holiday Plaza with Irwin darling, and his S'porean friend, Wilson. They had their haircuts there. Hehe. Too many hair salons at Holiday Plaza until I can't even make up my mind on which one to enter. o.O Some were extremely expensive where colouring can cost you RM180 or more. Some were quite cheap where colouring PLUS highlighting can cost only RM96. Heh. In the end, i went for the brand. A good brand of coz. Chose a hair salon where they use Loreal Professional.

*winks*

I go for quality, not quantity. Hah. =P



This was me with my natural not-so-black hair.


Me deciding on which colour to dye my hair.


TAAAA DAAAHHH!!!! My new hair colour! *dun puke ok*


My light-brown hair colour. Nice?


A close-up. Not really obvious in this case. Haha.

Guess i'm gonna have this light-brown hair for more than half a year from now on. Use colour shampoo then the colour will be nicer and will last longer. Heh. Wonder when i will see my natural not-so-black hair again. For those of you who are still kept in the dark, it's only 2 MORE FREAKING WEEKS to the LUNAR NEW YEAR. Bleh.

5 more days before i get to know about my unofficial A-level results.


*faints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home