Thursday, January 19, 2006

GEISHA-ism.


Sometimes I guess it's nice to become a geisha. Heard that famous geishas earn BIG BUCKS (no? yes?). However, guess it's very tough to become or pretend to be a geisha. Emotions are to be controlled. Gotta be ultra gentle and feminine. Not all the female species on earth can do such things man. Definitely NOT my cup of tea. Anyways, i guess we'll be able to spot a 'geisha fashion' trend in no time where the japanese kimono will be the next 'in' thing.

Gosh, the movie-making industry is really a money-making machine man. This sentence kinda rhymes! Don't u think so? hehe.


The traditional geisha clad in japanese kimono.

Geisha are professional female entertainers who perform traditional Japanese arts at banquets. Girls who wish to become a geisha, have to go through a rigid apprenticeship during which they learn various traditional arts such as playing instruments, singing, dancing, but also conversation and other social skills. In Kyoto, geisha apprentices are called "maiko". Geisha are dressed in a kimono, and their faces are made up very pale. As a common tourist, you may be able to spot a maiko in some districts of Kyoto, such as Gion and Pontocho or in Kanazawa's Higashi Geisha District. - this paragraph was taken from Google.com.


I so wanna watch this movie.


Enough about geishas. Wonder what's wrong with me nowadays, keep on chanting the word 'geisha...geisha...geisha' from morning till night time. Makes me think... should i go become a geisha in Japan since I still can't decide what to study? Good idea? Yes? No? Perhaps it's quite a cool idea... but i should dye my hair black first coz geishas do not have light-brown coloured hair! Hah. I guess i'm feeling kinda lame at the moment, so please bear with me. >.<

Did i just mention about how nice the newly-renovated swimming pool at rjcc is? Yup. It's NICE. At least it's NICER than its previous condition. The baby pool or the children's pool has TWO slides now. I wanna go try the slides when nobody's looking coz it's kinda childish. Hehe. It's nice at night, especially in the late evening. =) No point talking so much about the pool when i have beautiful photos of it rite?


The night view.


Behind the big pool is the children's pool with two slides.

On a much heavier note, the release of the A2 Cambridge International Examination results will be out tomorrow morning!!! Nervous.Scared.Excited.In denial. >.< Pray for me!! I seriously hope to get better results this time. God bless me.


I wanna hear this letter from my head of programme tomorrow.


Nothing is impossible. Be it good or bad. I do believe in miracles!


*prays silently*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home