Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Boyfriend-less for the next 6 weeks


Yup. bf-less for the next 6 weeks. =/ Irwin just left for Hong Kong two days ago, going there for his attachment. So his gf is currently bf-less for the next 6 weeks! 6 freaking weeks!!!!!!!! Gawd! I hope i can survive!



I bet irwin is having a great time over there in the City of Lights. I'm so freaking jealous of him man!!! too bad i can't join him in Hong Kong. >.<>.<

Despite all the jealousy, I still do miss him very very muchie! XD By the way, if you're reading this baby, here's a HUG for you --> *hugs* =)


On a happier note, guess what... I WENT FOR A JOB INTERVIEW YESTERDAY AT CITY SQUARE!!!! Okay, it was like this actually : Irwin's friend, eevon introduced this job to me as she's working there as well. Working as a Citibank Collections Officer. How cool can that be rite? Well, okaylar... the name of the post sounds cool but dunno about the job yet. =P I went to this job recruitment agency called JobExpress at Level 23 coz eevon told me to do so. Filled up a form and was interviewed twice. The first interview was with the ppl at JobExpress and the second interview was with the ppl at Citibank. It's not a bank per se, it's like an outsource centre of Citibank. And mind you, it's Citibank S'pore Pte. Ltd. And thus, if i get the job, i'll be working for citibank S'pore and not citibank m'sia! Basically, it's just a big office with many rows of computers and telephones. This job requires you to call the customers (s'poreans) to remind/ask them to clear their so called 'bad debts'. Means i'll be yakking and yakking away on the phone with... *gasp* s'poreans. Tough job? I think so. But i'm going for the money this time as the salary is ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH to me. hehehe. They'll phone me in a couple of days, so hopefully by next week i can START WORK! muahaha. i can't believe i'm so eager to start work man. haha. =P


Time for me to take a shower now. The weather is getting hotter and HOTTER!! Rrrrroaarr! My dad just gave me a surprise, i wonder whether it's true or not... hmm.... i shall find out later when he gets back. Hehe. Till then, peace out everybody! Enjoy your wednesday as i LOVE wednesdays. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home