Sunday, February 26, 2006

Randomness

Finally i have the mood/courage/motivation to blog again. Been spending time with my Tiger lately, giving him a good scrub once a week, comb his fur (and hair) daily for about 20 minutes to maintain a shiny and healthy coat, walk him every evening, bring him to the playground to enjoy the evening breeze, and i even bought a RED JUICY BEEF BONE FROM GIANT HYPERMARKET JUST FOR HIM!!! (am i too obsessed with this dog? i hope not)

*grins*

It's therapeutic to spend quality time with your beloved dog. Really. =) You will be far far away from your worries, silly thoughts, crappy thoughts and negative emotions. So yeah... go spend time with your dog at home if you have one. =) I'm a certified dog-lover. Hee.


this bone is made from REAL BEEF! TASTY!


The girl, the bone, and the labrador.


Tiger waiting patiently to taste the bone.

After several minutes, I decided to give the bone to tiger coz i wouldn't wanna torture him anymore by showing him the bone only. You know, like those 'JUST FOR DISPLAY' signs on the shelves in shopping centres? I don't like to make life difficult for people you see, including animals.


Tiger 'inspecting' the bone. Actually he's licking it.


He couldn't resist it...and so he BITE it.


*crunch* *crunch* *crunch* *yum* * yum*


*CRUNCH*

......
On a totally irrelevant note, my brother changed his specs! Well, he gotta change his specs coz his previous one was broken into 4 pieces while playing basketball. Boys at his age are always THIS clumsy and ignorant. Oh wait... all boys are clumsy anyway. They gotta admit it. Haha. Anyway, he chose a black and pink (YES! PINK! Yucky pink!) plastic frame specs from Focus Point at Holiday Plaza. Just take a look at the pics then you'll know what am i rambling about. XD


My bro's new specs. The frame is damn thick man.


He told us that he looks like some cartoon! XD Very cartoon indeed! Hehehe!


My turn to try out his new specs, but i think i look weird here. Agree?


I know what's the problem for me. The bloody frame is TOO BIG for my face!!!


I guess i look much better in my VERY OWN specs. I have plastic frame specs too! =P


Anyhow and anyway, it's time for me to take a shower and indulge in my magazine-reading. Finally bought the Seventeen March issue! Woooo hoooo!


I *heart* seventeen!

Parents going out for wedding dinner at Hyatt Regency tonight. Which means... only ME AND MY BROTHER having dinner at home. >.< I hope he will wash his own plate coz i won't lift a finger to help him do the dishes! HAh! Yes, call me a mean person. I don't care.

Till the next post... February is ending very very soon and March is approaching us. Cherish every single second you have at the moment without any regrets. Seize the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home