Monday, February 27, 2006

IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS. . .

To enhance my blog, to make it more interesting, to make it more appealing, i shall post some pictures about what i did during the last 24 hours. So just sit back and enjoy...


I consumed a whole big plate of dory fish and chips!!! My mum prepared this, all by herself. =) My bro and me had this for dinner last nite.


I'm finally done with this book after like...2 months?! *gasp*


"All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time..." This is the tale you will keep by your side when you are lost. This book... is a gift to the soul. =) (However, i still prefer Tuesdays with Morrie)


My bed!!! Spent most of my time here. Hehe! My bedsheet's nice rite? It's Warner Bros bedsheet!!


Home-made Ramlee Burger. Not that nice lar. haha.


The desktop in my house! Spent a lot of time facing this monitor too...even when i'm not bored.


Monday's papers, which is TODAY'S papers lar! I'm a 'THESTAR addict'. Weehee.

I still feel sleepy. >.< I MISS MY BED! I'm so gonna take a nap right now so that i have the energy to accompany my mum to pasar malam later. I know i've been sleeping wayyyyyyy too much since CNY but heck, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THIS! IT'S MY HOLIDAYS NOW, so go ahead and be extremly jealous of me, people! You're most welcome to feel jealous about me. Lalalalala...!

To steal McD's most popular quote : I'm lovin' it.

Well said. XD

Gonna start on another book today. Got this book from my parents last year as my birthday gift. Well, actually i requested for it since they don't know what to buy for me. LOL. So yup, been waiting to read this book since last year... can't wait to lay my eyes on this book of mine man. Hehehe.



This book is about a Cambridge-educated female lawyer who doesn't know a single bit of house chores! Interesting!!


Time for me to zone out... Zzzzzz.... I know i'm behaving more and more like a pig but i just need to sleep! (hey! it rhymes!) Zzzzzzz......


*snoring away like a pig*

1 Comments:

Blogger paulsmith198914@gmail.com said...

custom writing service offers you qualified and professional academic papers at crazy low prices! Just take your time to browse our company's website!

12:25 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home