Thursday, March 9, 2006

Tralalalala...

Good afternoon people! It's like so damn bloody freaking hot right now! So hot that i feel like taking off every single piece of clothings on my body but i know i can't. Sheessssh. The crappy heat is unbearable. Ugh! *grumbles* Anyway, i woke up late again today (after my mum came back from her morning swim!) and went to Giant hypermarket with my mum. I was like bugging her to stop buying stuff already coz i had nothing in my stomach since i woke up. Didn't eat anything for breakfast coz i thought i'm gonna have lunch soon since i woke up at 11 plus. =.=


As i'm typing this post, my nose is running.... Funny huh? Coz it's like so bloody hot right now but my nose is running (?!). I'm weird... oh no... let's just say that my body's weird and funny at the same time. haha.


By the way, I've found out that Tommy Hilfiger just launched their latest True Star Gold Fragrance inspired by Beyonce Knowles a week ago when i read the papers. And now, i'm like so eager to try out this True Star Gold Fragrance, so eager to smell it. Ahh......i just simply can't wait to smell it!


*sniffs deeply into the air*


Tommy Hilfiger True Star Gold Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.5 oz

Inspired by Beyonce, the performer, True Star Gold creates an aura of irresistible attraction, fully charged and electrifying... A soft, floral oriental with uplifting watery vibrations of melon and kiwi with an enticing floral dewy brightness inspired by pumpkin flower, ultimately wraps the body in a luxurious creamy sensation of milk, raspberry and honey.

p.s. : Those of you who have some spare cash with you, please consider buying this fragrance for me. Your effort will be very much appreciated. Thanks. muahaha!

p.p.s : If you don't feel nice about buying this perfume for me, there's a few of my other favourite perfumes in my wishlist on the left of my blog that you might wanna consider buying them for me. Thanks again. muahahahahahahahahaa!

I feel quite sick to be online everyday doing the same old stuff, but really, it's already becoming my daily routine, a must-do, a must-have. All i do online is to check my hotmail account, sometimes check my gmail account, chat with friends (if any), check my blogspot, check my friends' blogs, blog-hopping, friendster-surfing, and surf the web (if necessary). As boring as it sounds, that's what i do online. Yikes...


Bleh.... it's starting to get windy now. And my nose is STILL running. I should drink more water i think... and oops.... i haven't read today's papers yet!! =.= That's all for today, i guess it's better for me to stay offline for the time being.


*irritated by her running nose*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home