Monday, March 13, 2006

Ouch! SO HOT!!!


Yup. Once again, i'm gonna complain about the super duper extra ultra damn freaking bloody HOT WEATHER!! Why oh why must it be THIS HOT??? (!) Damn it! I'm very sure that it's about 34 or 35 degree Celcius. ARRRRRRggghhhH! This is one of the impacts of global warming. No? =.= I feel as if i'm staying in an oven, a roast duck wannabe. GAWD. It's like sooooooooooo HAWT inside here... and guess what, it's hotter when you go outside there. Why oh why oh WhY??? *pulls hair*

*jumping up and down*

The heat is too much for human beings to bear. Let me whine a bit coz it's just TOO HOT LAH!!!


*grumbles*

Anyways, Rachel (the girl from JobExpress) phoned me this morning after i brushed my teeth. She asked me whether is it possible for me to start work tomorrow. TOMORROW !! (?) My reply was : "Yeah, sure. No problem." since i'm still rotting at home. But she said she'll phone me again to confirm with me about me starting work tomorrow. If not, i'll start work on next monday which is the 20th of March. Maybe they're desperate for workers, who knows?

SPM results are finally out today!! I wonder how did my juniors fare this time. Hmm. Talking about juniors, my bro told me that Priscillia (his friend, my junior) got straight As with only 2 A2s!! I was like : "Wow, kids nowadays are getting smarter and smarter huh." Anyway, good for her and i will congratulate her very very soon. ;)

Anyway, there's a slight change in my layout, wonder how many of you people notice it. Hmm. I actually removed a few of the glittery icons namely 'Elmo' and this unicorn which was previously on my blog. Hahaha. I dunno. I think i should get a new layout. Yes? No? I'm not sure yet. Feel like changing but i'm just plain lazy to do that right now. So yup, we shall see until i find a nice nice layout first. Hehe. It's not easy to find a layout that you REALLY like you see... Hmm.... see first lar!


Called the boyfriend last night as i bought this TimeKontact call card for Rm20. We chatted for like half an hour. And boy, he gotta pass through this Underwater Tunnel for like half an hour long to reach his work place. Cool right? I think it's damn cool. Hehehe. I wonder did he spot any fishes swimming around while he's inside the tunnel... hmm? Hehe. I'm sure there isn't any GOLDFISH swimming around right? Hahaha! =P And by the way baby, I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU. Enough? =P

Hmm. Pasar malam session with my mum later at 5pm. I hope the weather will get cooler by then. I really really hope! Till then, time for me to move my butt from this chair to another chair. =P Oh! There's Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy showing tonight!! MUST WATCH! Again, tonight will be another round of non-stop telly-watching for me. XD






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home