Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!


Alrite. I know that today's Friday and i'm supposed to write a long long post. But heck, it's already 11.44pm right now. Haven't read the papers yet. But the fact is that i'm too busy to blog right now coz i'm busy chatting with wei jian and san san. It's a miracle to be able to chat with san san online right now coz she just got her broadband at her home in puchong. Haha. FINALLY MAN. I miss this woman so much!!

Did the final test for the training today. AT LAST. and guess what? I passed!!!!! 96% for paper 1 and 80% for paper 2. I've got the highest mark. Muahaha. I guess my brain is working again. Wonderful news, ain't it? Anyway, NO MORE TRAINING FOR ME ALREADY! I'll be park under a senior and all i do is just observe the senior making calls, updating the computer system, ask the senior questions if i'm in doubt and also listen to the senior's live conversations with those s'porean customers. Sounds cool right? But i guess it'll be boring again unless the senior is not-so-old. Haha. Coz scared there'll be a generation gap. =P This parking-under-senior thingy will be on-going for two days (monday and tuesday). And from Wednesday onwards, i'll be on my own already, starting to collect payment from customers. Kinda scary but interesting at the same time.

Going out for lunch with my SSI ex-classmates tomorrow. Wonder what are they gonna have for lunch. Hmm, i'm kinda curious. I guess i need to concentrate on my MSN chatting sessions now. Having some heart-to-heart talk with san san. Till then... i will blog again tomorrow! A promise IS a promise!

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home