Saturday, March 18, 2006

My blog is PERFECT. Yes.


Perfect in every single way. Even in ways that one could not imagine. This blog has its unique, one-and-only style, gives you that kinda classy feel and look, possesses a chic and glamour touch to it, and boy, it's GORGEOUS.

*showing her satisfactory smile*

The comments are working perfectly. Thanks to Ee Venn, the genius in html codes who helped me solved my problem. If you're reading this Ee Venn, once again - thanks dude! Feel free to leave any comments of yours if you would like to have any say in the respective posts. Also, constructive criticisms are most welcomed. ;)

As i'm typing this, the boyfriend is enjoying himself in ShenZhen. How nice. Hopefully he gets to buy what he needs/wants to buy. How strange to know that Hong Kong has the same time zone as we have here in Malaysia when it is 3-plus hours by flight away from Malaysia. So near yet so far. Hmm...

Guess i don't have much time to take my own sweet time to blog today. =/ Tonight's dinner will gonna be at New Lucky restaurant. *hearts* They serve very very good and authentic cantonese cuisine, that's what my father said. Boy, just thinking about the food there makes me wanna drool right now...


Time to bathe. 1 more day to my 1st working day. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home