Sunday, March 19, 2006

Less than 12 hours more...


As i'm typing this, the rain is falling softly on the ground. Pitter-patter, chilly weather. =) It's quiet here as my fingers are jumping on the keyboard. I can only hear the sound of the rain falling onto the rooftop and the typing sound my fingers are creating. I can sense tranquility within myself. How calm, how peaceful, how nice...

=)

It's nice to hear the sound of the rain again when it was insanely hot for the last 2 weeks. Blessings from God? Maybe... ;) And all of the sudden, i'm missing the boyfriend very very much right now. If only he can just wrap his arms around me from behind right now... yup, i'm missing the boyfriend THIS much. I guess i will let my imagination to do the work now...

Hehe.

As the title suggests, in less than 12 hours, i'll be starting my very 1st day of work in the year 2006. PLEASE CONGRATULATE ME! =P It's the first time i'm so excited about going to work so far. Freaky. I guess it's due to the fact that i've been shaking both my legs and growing mushrooms at home since 26th of November 2005. I guess it's time for me to step out to take a look at the real real world outside where the reality is harsh and cruel and you gotta accept it when it is smacked right into your face. BAH!

Anyway and anyhow, I HAVE TO START WORK tomorrow or else... many people will kick me right into my butt! Yes, it's true! These people include myself, my family (they're sick of seeing me idling at home with nothing better to do), the boyfriend (coz he asked his friend to introduce this job to me), Eevon (coz she was the one who helped me got this job!!), Rachel (the lady who interviewed me at JobExpress agency), Fabian (the supervisor who gave me a 45-minute interview at Citibank outsource centre), and last but not least, the Singaporean manager of Citibank S'pore - Michael. Yes, it's true... they all will either kick me right into my butt (notice i din use the word ass? =P) or strangle the hell out of me.

So yup, it's confirmed - I WILL OFFICIALLY START WORK TOMORROW. To be exact, they will train me first lar. =P And boy, pray for me. I hope i meet friendly people over there (although i have Eevon). Hehe. I hope my training days will be fun and NOT boring. But i reckon it will be boring after 7 days. Hahaha.

It's still raining. Perfect time to fall asleep. =) Collections training sessions starting tomorrow from 10am till 5/6pm till God-knows-when. Wish me luck!! And i so need to wake up by 9am tomorrow. o.O That's the down part of it since i wake up at 11 plus everyday. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home