Thursday, March 30, 2006

Reality sucks.


I'm feeling vulnerable.

Oh-so-vulnerable indeed.


=(


There goes my hope of entering into NUS as my application for admission to NUS is not successful. Shouldn't put law as my first choice since i know that it's impossible to get into their law faculty based on my crappy results. They din give me my other choices too. Really really sad. ARGH.

Still left NTU...

........................................


I feel like i'm such a loser. I feel so weak. I feel so vulnerable. And i realized that my results had made me lose my confidence in life. Sigh... i wonder when will i be as confident as before again... my results made me realized that there ARE setbacks in life indeed. And i should say that getting crappy results for my A-level is my BIGGEST setback in life so far... and till now, deep down inside my heart, it hurts still...

:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home