Sunday, March 26, 2006

ALOHA!


Was too busy to blog last nite as i wasn't at home most of the time. In the afternoon, i went out for lunch to meet wei lun, wei ning+jia chiun (couple), and wei ling for lunch. Had lunch at SDS in tebrau. I ordered this Penang Char Kuey Tiaw and wei lun kept on making fun of me coz he said the char kuey tiaw outside is better and much cheaper. So bad right? Anyway, i guess i was stupid enough to order that plate of char kuey tiaw also coz it wasn't great after all.

After lunch, we headed down to City Square, also known as the Crappy Square. =P To be honest, i'm getting more and more sick of Crappy Square already. Hahaha! Serious! So whoever wants to date me, let's go to anywhere besides this Crappy Square ok? =P Jusco Tebrau City would be PURRRRRRFECT! Muahaha... heard that their cinema is quite good. Hehe.

Last night mummy prepared yong tau foo for dinner. Then after dinner, my sis, mummy and i went to Giant for Midnight Sales. It's quite fun to go for Giant Midnight Sales as you will notice lots of interesting and funny stuff. No doubt, it was crowded.


There's Stinky Toufu in Giant!!!! The name is so funny.


I dunno why the McD Choc ice-cream is so chocolatey in leisure mall. Maybe becoz it's late already. Or maybe they put too much coco powder. Anyway, good for the customers. Hehe.

Lately, the weather is scorching hot again. No rain. No thunder. No lightning. So hot that you would tend to think that you can literally melt just by standing under the hot hot sun. It's that hot. No joke. And the worst part is that i gotta get used to the freaking freezing cold air-cond in my office and the freaking bloody hot weather outside. I'm so gonna fall sick anytime. It's just a matter of time.

Aww...


The sky in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I know some of you miss the sky in JB a lot. =P


There you are! The sun that shines upon every single living creatures on earth.

Tomorrow's Monday. Wonder i would be park under which senior in the office. Hmm. Kinda curious though. And i'm so glad that my damn training is over for good. Thank God! Gotta wake up early again tomorrow... arggh.

The boyfriend called me last night and told me that he bought an Adidas hoodie sweater for me. Whee! According to him, it's a almost-all-white sweater with a dash of sweet pink colour on it. Hopefully it's nice. Hehe. But the down part is that it's white in colour as it would tend to get dirty easily. He's gonna take a pic of the sweater and let me see... so hopefully he can get a good connection over there in HongKong.

;)

Oh... i bought make-up at Guardian in Plaza Pelangi yesterday!! LOL. Bought a Maybelline Auto Eye-Liner, a Maybelline Extreme Length and Curl Washable Mascara, and a Lipice Pearl Pink Lip Gloss with glitter. XD I'm gonna use these 3 magical tools on my face when i go to work starting from tomorrow. Haha. I won't put any eye-shadow or foundation or blush. Just these 3 items will be fine. Hehe. Putting foundation isn't good for the skin, that's why. But putting moisturizer on the face is a must coz i'll be working in an air-cond environment for long hours. Anyway, those things that i'm gonna put on my face will be considered as minimal make-up lar. Just to make my eyes bigger and eye-lashes longer+dramatic and wouldn't look so pale with the lip gloss. =P

I'm such a vain pot. So vain that the boyfriend was so surprised to hear that i bought make-up yesterday. Hahaha!


Pray hard that i won't get Monday Blues tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home