Thursday, March 30, 2006

Life is all about acting.


It's 3.45pm right now and i'm supposed to be in my office calling those s'porean customers. But HELL NO! I'm sitting right in front of the desktop at home typing out this blog! Well, i was just plain too lazy to drag myself to work today and also it's due to the boring workload that is boring the shit out of me (pls excuse me). And that was why last night i decided to declare an off-day for myself. Hehehe! Since i do not wanna get unpaid leave, i went to one of the panel clinics (Clinic Australia) to get my Medical Certificate!!! I pretended to be sick, complained to the doctor that i got headache. And he examined me carefully. LOL.

*evil grins*

Here's the conversation going on between the doctor and me :

Doc :So what's your problem?
Me :Headache lar...
Doc :Since when?
Me :This morning...
Doc :Hmm...k...let me check... (he measured my blood pressure, then later checked my vision and then my ears even! hahaha!) You know, your right ear is full of ear wax.. (at this point, i nearly laughed my head off but i somehow managed to control my laugher) Well, i think your headache is due to stress.
Me :Yeah, i think so too... (at this point, i really think i'm a pretty good actress)
Doc :Ok, i will give you some painkillers for your headache and also a special kinda liquid to
clean your ear. ( i was like : "huh? clean my ear?")
Me :Oh ok... so can i have a MC?
Doc :Sure, no problem.
Me :Ok..thanks.


Hilarious man. My mum nearly laughed when she was in the treatment room with me. LOL. And boy, i requested for TWO days of MC. Muahaha. It's kinda easy to manipulate the doctor huh? Hehe. My mum said i'm crazy. So should i go to work tomorrow? Or should i stay at home tomorrow? I can't believe that i have a choice of not going to work tomorrow. *whee* Altogether the trip to the doc was RM28. And i'm so gonna claim this RM28 back from my company i'm working with since they said i can claim a minimum of RM30 of medical fees. Muahaha. Life is good man. =P

I will be having my own workstation the next time i go back to work. Hehe. But still i find it boring lar... doing the same old freaking thing again and again... EVERY MINUTE, EVERY HOUR, EVERY DAY. o.O I can really go crazy i swear. Really respect the ppl who can work for more than one year over there. Gee... Working is never easy.


I'm such a bad employee. I'm so evil. Man... i really can't believe i'm so evil. I don't even feel a single sense of guilt. Gee. =P

Well, this is life. You gotta be REAL GOOD in acting. *ahem* Somehow, i kinda sympathize with my company as they recruited an employee like me. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home