Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm evil... It's a fact.


Something interesting happened in the office today. LOL. Luckily i din laugh my head off. It went like this... I reached the office at 9am and gave my MC to the Admin Assistant. Her name's Angel. Yeah, i know it's funny to call a HUMAN BEING angel but heck, luckily it's not my name. Then she saw my MC and asked me how come i still wanna come to work today since i got MC for today as well. Later on... Fabian (my supervisor) told me that i should go back home since i'm still on MC.

And the funniest part was that Ivy (my trainer) told me that i looked very pale today and asked me did i feel any better after staying at home yesterday. I DIN EVEN KNOW I LOOK PALE! HAHAHA. Ok, actually i din laugh at all in the office today. I wasn't supposed to be laughing anyway since i'm still on MC.


Yeah. That's me. The evil side of me. XD

I phoned my mum before 12noon and she picked me up from CS and took me out for lunch with my dad. Hehehe. After that, i came back home and went online for a while. After getting sick of the internet, i took a LONG nap since it was raining so heavily. I woke up at 7pm! Just in time for dinner! Hahaha. Seriously, life was great today. Hehe.


I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK ON THIS COMING SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND MONDAY!!!! Life is good! Will only start work on Tuesday, but i gotta work till Saturday coz it's a 5-days week. Will have my own workstation from next week onwards. Hehe. Means i can do anything i want e.g. listen to music, eating junk food, read my book, read magazines and the newspapers!! Speaking about reading the newspapers, i don't see anybody in the office reading TheStar papers except for one Malay guy who was reading BeritaHarian. How weird.

I guess i should stop acting further before it gets out of control. My parents said i'm crazy. My boyfriend said i'm mean. BOO! Will try to reduce my crap and craziness for the time being. And well, i so need to curl up in my bed reading my novel. It's a good way of chilling out and spending time alone and also not to forget, to let my imagination run wild. I don't read much but i do like to read still. ;)

Will be going to Jusco Tebrau City with Shen Jean and her boyfriend, Jeff tomorrow. Ahem. Too bad tomorrow i'll be playing the role of a super big lamp post. LOL. If only the boyfriend is here in JB, then at least i won't be a lamp post tomorrow. Hehe.


"I NOT STUPID TOO", here i come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home