Friday, April 14, 2006

Friday is Good = Good Friday


Alas, i'm FREE today. TGIF... really MUST thank God that today's Friday man. Some more today's Good Friday. And god, it's raining on a Good Friday...

Nothing much happened during my last 3 working days which started from Tuesday till Thursday which was just yesterday. Did the same old freaking stuff again and again. Tedious workload i must say. And we gotta reach our minimum daily contacts of 125 everyday. It's not that difficult but it ain't easy as well. Sometimes i would get like 300+ call attempts a day but the number of contacts (which means i get to talk to the cardholder) won't be that much. So it's pretty tiring and A LOT more BORING.

Bleh!

Ok, i think i kinda promised NOT to complain about my work right? >.<

I'm so gonna have a brand new set of Baju Kebaya and a brand new set of Baju Kurung by next week. muahaha! Tailor-made by my Malay colleague's mum. Just went to her house this afternoon to get my body measurements done. Haha. My mum will be making a Nyonya-style kebaya top for herself. So my baju kebaya and baju kurung will be my 'official working attire'. LOL. I hate to take a long time to decide what to wear for work every morning man...it sucks. I'll be happy since i will have my baju kebaya and baju kurung next week as i don't have to crack my head on what to wear again. Hehe. I'll be a happy little girl for once. XD

Alright, alright. I know all of you can't even imagine how i would look like in a baju kurung and a baju kebaya. Even i myself can't imagine too! So all of us (including myself) will be put into suspense for the time being... and patiently wait for the surprise...

Hahaha!


Don't you think i'm pretty bold and daring to go make a baju kebaya and baju kurung for myself?? I dunno... i just think it's pretty fashionable... hehe.


Attention!! The boyfriend will be coming back from Hong Kong tomorrow!!!!!!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home