Monday, April 10, 2006

Just like that.


Yes. One week has just passed by just like that. I can proudly proclaim that the last week was like an 'achievement week' for me as i went to work from Tuesday right up to Saturday without taking any unpaid leave or MC or anything. Yup, right now as i'm typing this, i can feel a proud sense of achievement running down my spine. =D But oh boy, the thought of having to work for another week (starting from tomorrow) will send shivers down my spine. I dread working badly... very very badly indeed. Ouch!

Okay. I think i should stop my grumblings and ramblings about working for the time being. But hey, working sucks! I kid you not!! Really!

*grumbles*

Last weekend, the PC Fair was held in Crappy Square once again. And yesterday, my mum, my brother and I went to buy some technological stuff. And boy, it was really cheap indeed! What a bargain! We bought a USB hub, a card-reader, a Canon bubble jet printer, original iPod earphones for my sis, 2 black ink cartridges and 1 colour ink cartridge, and a Nikon CoolPix P1 digital camera! This digital camera will be a 'family camera' where every member in the Lim's residence has the right to snap photos with it. This Nikon CoolPix P1 comes with very very good features such as :

-8-megapixel effective CCD for prints up to 13x19 inches
-Nikkor 3.5x optical zoom lens (36-126mm in 35mm equivalent)
-Compact, durable and lightweight body
-Standard 802.11b/g WiFi wireless connectivity
-Macro focus with AF as close as 1.6 inches
-Selectable AF: Auto-multi or Center-focus area selection available
-Exclusive Face Priority AF makes taking incredible portraits easy
-256-segment Matrix Metering with Center-weighted, Spot, or Spot AF metering
-Large 2.5-inch glare-resistant color monitor
-Program AE and 16 pre-programmed Scene modes
-Single, Continuous, 5-shot burst, Multi-Shot 16 modes
-640x480 @ 30fps movie mode with sound, length limited only by memory card capacity
-Attach voice memos up to 20 seconds to still images
-Automatic shutter speeds from 1/2000 sec. to 8 sec's
-Built-in flash with auto, fill, slow sync, and red-eye reduction
-Nikon’s D-Lighting automatically brightens dark images in playback mode
-In-Camera Red-Eye Fix™ automatically fixes most instances of red-eye in the camera
-TTL Auto White Balance, 6 presets, custom set and bracketing
-32MB internal memory and SD memory card slot
-USB connectivity, PictBridge direct-print compliant
-Rechargeable Li-ion battery and charger included


I guess this is considered as a really good buy since the man selling cameras gave us a 1 gigabyte SDd memory card FOR FREE. What do you think? 8 mega-pixels is A LOT. I don't really see anything more than 8 mega-pixels nowadays, do you?


Anyways, i still prefer to own a sleek and slim Sony Cybershot T9. It looks so fashionable. Hehe. by now, i guess most of you will know that i'm bias towards certain brands eh? Another classic example is the iPod. Hehe. I swear i'm gonna get my beautiful iPod nano at the end of this month. No more second thoughts! XD

Enough about tech stuff. It's 2.52pm right now and i feel so lazy to do anything. It's so blissful just staying at home doing nothing and thinking about nothing. I love it. But for now, i would like to give a BIG SHOUTOUT to Wei Ling coz it's her birthday today! HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY!!! Too bad i can't join you in CS today coz today's my off-day. Haha. =P Tomorrow lar! =P

And also, not forgetting to wish Audrey a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Oopssie... hope you received my sms this morning...hehe. I was too busy yesterday, that's why. =P Miss you lots over here in Johor Bahru... =)


By the way, i have sleek and straight black hair now. Just went to my mum's hairdresser to dye my hair again as it was uneven before this. Still not used to it yet coz it's quite black. Hmm... not going to anything to my hair again for the next 3 months. I do have issues with my hair sometimes, really...

Can't seem to upload pictures to my blog right now... i wonder why. Hmm... i guess there's something wrong with blogger.com again. Too bad... will upload some pictures soon.. i promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home