Monday, April 3, 2006

The end is always the beginning


Been rotting and slacking at home for the past 5 days (including today). It was seriously good man. Didn't miss working at all. I guess i'm proud to say that i'm those type of person that won't and never get attached to the work i'm doing. The bottom line? I HATE WORKING. Period.

Oh wait... maybe i'll love my work in future coz i've yet to find my passion in life. Teeheehee.

Been hooked on this book recently - Carrie Pilby written by Caren Lissner. Pretty fascinating i would say. And boy, i'm kinda hooked on the way the author writes the story. It's about a girl of high intelligence who struggles to make sense of the world as it relates to morality, relationships, sex and leaving her apartment. A well-written story i would say although i've yet to finish reading this beautiful novel.

"Reading Carrie Pilby is like finding twenty bucks on the sidewalk--it's the kind of surprise that makes you feel lucky all day. Caren Lissner will break your heart and twist your mind, often in the same sentence."

Boy... i simply love novels like Carrie Pilby. ;)

My woman is coming back from KL this weekend. *beaming* I miss this woman so much. So much ok! And i'm so gonna grab that Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code novel from her once she's back in JB. muahaha! I need to read that book before the movie is showing in cinemas nationwide!! It seems that the movie will be showing in May. So yup, there's still plenty of time for me to digest it properly. Hehe. By the way, this woman i'm talking about is SanSan. *winks* Don't think she'll be free to even read my blog. Haha. Architecture is a killer!! =P


I still wanna watch I NOT STUPID TOO!! HELP!! Wei Ling, when?!?!?! I'm still waiting for you and Siew Wern you know... =P

Gosh, the weather changes pretty fast nowadays. It was scorching hot the last minute but it's already raining like cats and dogs at this very minute. o.O Yikes. Can't accompany my mum to pasar malam anymore. >.<


I have this strong urge to buy a new puppy. A CUTE LITTLE PUPPY where i can carry it around whenever i go. You know, in the fashion world nowadays, carrying a little puppy in your handbag or in your arms is like putting up a fashion statement. A strong one that is. Just think about Paris Hilton and her Chi Hua Hua, tinkerbell. Awww... Maybe i'm dreaming too much. But hey, seriously, i do wanna buy a new puppy, preferably a Shih Tzu. They're so freaking cute man coz they have a very high and short nose which make them look so freaking proud!!

Thunder... gtg... to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home