Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I need some help here!






Can't really decide on which colour I should get... been thinking about this for the past few weeks. Geez. I think black is elegant and sophisticated. As for white, i think it's pure and demure and classic. Gosh, black and white is equally good for an ipod. What colour should i get?

Kindly leave your comments if you have any. I think i'm driving myself crazy just by deciding on which colour i should get. Argh.. unnecessary worries. o.O Hmm... speaking about ipod nano, there's the thing i'm gonna get with my salary which i'm about to get it very very soon!!! Yes - buying an iPod nano is the first thing i'm gonna do once i get my salary!! So i guess most of you who are reading this will know where my money will go to right? Hahaha...

I think most probably i'll grab the 4GB iPod nano which has maximum capacity for songs and podcasts and photos. Yipee! Just that right now i have trouble deciding on which colour to get... I NEED HELP!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home