Monday, November 27, 2006

The SPM Season


I can't go online whenever i like or want. I can't talk as loud as i want. I can't talk too much. I gotta be as quiet as a church mouse. I am having SPM NOT!! Due to the SPM season which is on-going right now at this moment, I have a SPM candidate staying with me under the same roof. Who else but my 17-year old brother - Jen.

I'm trying my best to stay offline, as staying online can somehow distract my brother from his SPM books. I dunno in what way though...but one thing i'm certain of is that he's a 100% DOTA freak or addict or whatever you call it.

Besides that, i'm also trying my very best to talk less. The lesser the better. Seems like i'm creating most of the noise at home. Sigh... and in a way, my talking is distracting my brother as well. So yeah... just shut my mouth up.

*whining*

Anyway. Thank God there's still the idiot box for me to enjoy. Idiot box as in T.V.. But still, the volume must be very soft. Very soft till i can't really figure out what are the people talking on TV and gotta go to a certain extent of reading their lips. Sounds pathetic i know. But what to do? It's the SPM season. ARGH.

Anyhow, here's two things that i'm currently hooked onto... (on TV that is)

Number One:


I'm currently hooked onto The Ellen Degeneres Show. It's so funny that i would laugh my ass off everytime. Super duper entertaining. For bored and rotten people like me. Heh. But seriously, she's smart and witty. And I love her sense of humour. Heeee. My sis told me that she's a lesbian.

Number Two:


Tyra rawks! Yes, she's the oh-so-famous retired supermodel yet still oh-so-gorgeous Tyra Banks. =) Currently hooked onto The Tyra Banks Show, her own talk show. Damn cool. Just finished watching the lastest season of America's Next Top Model last Monday. It rawked as well. Tyra has a great sense of humour as well.

I love talkshows. GOOD ones i mean. Like The Ellen Degeneres Show and The Tyra Banks Show. And of course, not to forget, The Opra Winfrey show. Intelligent people we're talking about. Anyway, I hope to have my very own talkshow in future... *starting to daydream* And i'm still thinking of the title for my show. Hmm. Any suggestions? I have a few though...

1. The One and Only Yina Show? (sounds elaborated)

2. The Yina Show? (sounds short, well, my name is short anyway)

3. The Lim Yina Show? (sounds too formal)

4. Everyone Loves Yina? (sounds so copycat-ish)

5. Yina Loves Everyone? (HAHAHAHAHA!)


I like the second one - The Yina Show. Short and Sweet. Hehehehehehe. Welcome to The Yina Show! *applause*


Time for me to stop blogging.

Again. The SPM Season. Damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home