Monday, October 16, 2006

High on Mocha, not Vodka.


I seriously can't think of anything right now BUT i know that...
I AM DONE WITH MY FEATURE STORY.
I AM DONE WITH MY THIRD AND LAST FEATURE WRITING ASSIGNMENT.
I AM DONE WITH ALL MY ASSIGNMENTS.
I AM DONE WITH ALL THE ASSIGNMENTS FOR MY FIRST SEMESTER IN MONASH.

NO MORE ASSIGNMENTS FOR ME! Period.


Come to think of it, i'm pretty scared to hear the word 'assignment' again. Call it phobia. I don't care. Just don't mention the word to me ever again till March 2007.


For the time being, I shall bid farewell and kiss goodbye to ALL ASSIGNMENTS. GOODBYE ASSIGNMENTS! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

And for now, i gotta start to do some serious mugging. Finals coming in less than 2 weeks time. Perfect timing, ain't it? Can't wait to start mugging my ass off... I know i'm crazy, you don't have to tell me.

Won't be blogging actively for the next 3 weeks. Will only start to blog seriously and actively after 1st of November. Loyal and faithful readers can still tag me on the tagboard on the right. :) Till then... i think i really should get some sleep, considering the fact that it's 5.33am.


Good luck to those who are about to have their finals soon, be it UPSR, PMR, SPM, PRE-U, or Uni finals.


"Aim for the moon, if you can't reach the moon, at least you'll still fall among the stars." -dedicated to Jen (my brother) who is having his SPM next month. Good luck dude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home