Monday, September 18, 2006

1.20am blog


I feel like my mouth is about to explode any moment right now. Been having this ultra super-duper freaking painful ulcer (I THINK IT'S AN ULCER). Or maybe not, the second possibility of this is the growth of my wisdom tooth. I really don't know. I'm just very much in pain and really pity myself as i have to open my mouth and stretch my jaws once in 5 minutes so that it won't be too much of a pain. It's silly i know... i look like a retarded shark somehow. Grrrrrrrrrr.


*whines painfully*


My relationship with my roomie is a very strange one indeed. After much silent participation observation, i can proudly come to a conclusion that she's very very VERY glued to her BoyF. And you should take a look at her super-routined lifestyle, it's one of a kind man. She sleeps a lot (more than me, imagine!), go take a shower right after she wakes up in the morning (mostly afternoon), then after that she will turn on her laptop just to webcam and msn with her BoyF. Her webcam is practically on throughout the whole day! Gosh. They can talk for hours on the phone. I wonder why is her BoyF so free. Hmm... Talking about boyfriend obsession. A very unhealthy sign in a relationship. No? Yes? I dunno, but i think so. Oh yah, she watches A LOT of drama series: cantonese, japanese, chinese. She seems to be SO FREE considering the fact that she's actually a science student majoring in biotechnology! Puff! And how come i'm always so busy considering the fact that i'm an arts student majoring in communication? I thought arts students can be quite slacking... but why is she slacking much much more than me? Why oh why?

Maybe i'm just too obsessed with my assignments... maybe i'm just too kiasu... maybe i've learnt a lot from my past A-level experience until there's a little voice in my head repeating the same thing over and over again: "Learn from your past experiences, Yina! Nothing is impossible!"

And no, i don't have the boyfriend-obsession syndrome. Thank God. Heeeeeeeee.


I guess it's the raining season now considering the fact that it rains almost everyday. There goes my hope of swimming under the hot sun. :( The coldness of the air-cond right here in my room can really freeze my thoughts so much that i can't even think of what to say in my next sentence. This is a thought-freezing moment of mine. Please congratulate me.


As you can see, my thoughts are all over the place right now. I'm blogging... out of random... so not in order. Anyhow, i guess it's better for my brains to get some rest. I'm not sleepy but my mind is exhausted. I shall blame it on the air-cond. Bah! I don't really dare to go off the air-cond coz my roomie's not afraid of the cold considering the fact that she can just wear a spaghetti strap and shorts to bed! Whereas, i'm the total opposite of her. I wear long sleeves and long pants and a pull-over sweater (sometimes to the extent of looking like an eskimo) to bed! How funny... two people wearing two different kinds of clothings in the same room. I need more fat to keep me warm!!!!!


*zoning out*


P.S.: I'm not complaining about my roomie. Please take note! I'm just whining. I so need to whine i dunno why. I can still stand it... her boyfriend-obsession syndrome i mean. Suddenly i wish for a single room... ARGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home