Monday, September 4, 2006

Hmm


I've decided on the topic of my feature story and i'm so gonna just stick to it. Yup, that's it! Will reveal more on this after i'm done with it. I realized i'm really very fickle-minded by nature. Oh well... The last weekend back in JB was as nice as usual but one thing that bothered me was how my mum nagged at me :

"EAT MORE LAR...SO SKINNY."
"YOU MUST BE SLEEPING VERY LATE EVERY NIGHT, THEN WHY SO SKINNY?"
"EAT YOUR MULTI-VITAMINS EVERYDAY! REMEMBER!"
"DON'T SKIP BREAKFAST! MUST EAT BREAKFAST!"
Ok, i know i did lose some weight though. But i've been eating quite a lot lately. Yes? No? Either that or that must be something wrong somewhere in my body. I'm trying my best to gain weight...REALLY. When on earth did i go on a diet? Never. Ever. In my life. My face will go all pale and as white as a ghost just by skipping meals. I LIVE TO EAT!
Time for my dinner. Time for my dicussion for my marketing elective presentation. Till then, i'll be back on Friday. To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home