Sunday, June 25, 2006

If I have some spare cash...



...I would definitely grab this pair of Birkenstock!!! Geez... it's worth S$129.90!!!!!! It seems to be over-priced... that's what the first thing came into my mind when i saw this pair of Birkenstock in Suntec City two days ago. Why oh why oh why must it be this expensive? I know it's Made In Germany... but so what? Anyway, i hope i can afford a pair of Birkenstock one day when i'm rich enough.


*dreaming about the dollar sign*



To console my soul for not being able to afford to buy a pair of Birkenstock, i've bought a pair of Neckermann sandals to make myself feel better. It was priced at S$49.90 initially, but due to the ever mighty Great Singapore Sales, the price went down to S$29.90! Yes... it was this much of a sale. That's why the annual BIG SALES in Singapore is GREATER than ever. Anyhow, i'm satisfied with this pair of Neckermann sandals... i love the design! A very nice and colourful floral design, duncha think so? My feet will have this cheerful look whenever i wear this pair of sandals. Yes, it looks good on me. (:


*beams proudly*



My cheerful-looking sandals posing in front of the camera.


Neckermann Original Sandal. Made in Switzerland. It's trendy, comfy and stylish. The good thing about having a pair of Neckermann is that it's affordable and looks like you're wearing a pair of Birkenstock. The down-side of it is that it's not Birkenstock, sad to say. Anyhow, it's a recommended and trustworthy brand. Mark my words. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home