Thursday, June 1, 2006

Thank You JB CCMU!


First of all, CCMU stands for Credit Control Management Unit. Yesterday was officially my last day at work. I've spent two solid months working at JB CCMU. Maybe most of you would think that two months wasn't long enough but to me, it WAS an eye-opening experience. I've experienced a lot of things when i was working there as a Credit Control Officer under Citibank Singapore Limited. Yes, i've worked for Citibank Singapore before. Hehe.

I've been complaining a lot since i started working there. Complained about the boring training sessions, the tedious work i have to do every single minute, the freezing cold office, and the long working hours. I admit i sounded like a complain queen for the last two months (even in my blog), and thus i shall promise to myself that i won't complain so much about anything again. I promise.

The working and learning experience in JB CCMU had taught me a lot about life. Life isn't always a bed full of roses. I've came to realize that i'm actually much much more fortunate (in a lot of ways) as compared to other people. I've learnt to cherish and treasure everything i have in my life. And yup, i gotta be wise on spending my own money in future as it's my HARD-EARNED money. I guess it's time to save up for my future needs. (:

The working experience in JB CCMU has also taught me that we can't always expect life to turn out the way we want it to be. However, i'm truly grateful that my life has been good so far. I'm able to pursue a degree in a field that i'm interested in, i have supportive parents, lovable sister and brother, a sweet boyfriend, and close friends who are always there for me. It's the simple things in life that made me appreciate life even better. In life, it's still better to keep things as simple as possible. No? Yes?

Would like to thank Michael and Dennis (bosses) for their kindness and warmth, Ee Von for her friendship, my supervisors - Fabian, Polly and Kevin for their patience and guidance, Ivy (trainer) for training me to become a credit control officer, and all my colleagues - Nany, Rachel, Ila, David, Richard, Felicia, Shashi, Shalini, Jasmine, Gladys, Jane, Shanthini, Thila, Ann, Abang Lee, Zaki, Shawn, Liza, Nava and many many more who had helped me in one way or another. Thanks guys for making my working experience in JB CCMU a memorable one although the job was oh-so-boring!!! Hehe! (:

I should have said all these things when Dennis asked me to give a speech to everyone last night. Hahaha! =P

All in all, thank you JB CCMU! Thanks for the money! Thanks for the great working and learning experience! =D I won't forget Visa Classic, Visa Gold, Master Classic, Master Gold, Cathay Pacific Visa, M1 Gold, M1 Visa, Visa Business Gold, Mastercard Platinum, Ready Credit, Visa Tangs, Harvey Norman Co-Brand, and Power Cash! Late charges, finance charges, annual membership fee waivers... are still on my mind right now. Hahaha. =P I guess it takes time...


There goes another chapter of my life... finally i'm able to put a full stop to my working life. However, an end always leads to a beginning of something new. Will be having loads of fun in June, it's predictable.


*winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home