Saturday, May 13, 2006

A day of "high-ness"


Two things that gotten me high today :


The first thing that made me high...


The boyfriend.

He spent almost the whole day with me today. From 1.30pm till 10.30pm. Shiok-ness. :) Went to a few places with him today... Holiday Plaza to buy his CDs, a pet shop in Sentosa to buy dog shampoo for his dogs, and Danga Bay after dinner with my family at my house. How sweet right? No doubt, he's the sweetest boyfriend for today in the whole universe.

Hehe. ;)


The second thing that made me high...


THIS!!!!! BAK KUT TEH!!! The best bak kut teh i've ever tried in JB! At Taman Century... highly recommended by the boyfriend. Hehehe.


The boyfriend told me that the correct way to eat 'you tiao' is to dip it inside the hot soup. Well, you guys can try it... but i still prefer to eat the 'you tiao' as it is without any soup dipping. Haha.


*drools*


Don't you think it's pretty easy for me to get high? LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home