Sunday, May 7, 2006

I love retail therapy.


Went to Tebrau City with Jean today... it was slightly different this time as i was the one driving. Hehe. We had mee hoon kueh for lunch at pelangi around 12 noon... and then headed to Tebrau City right after our lunch. Surprisingly, i was able to find a parking space pretty easily without much effort (something to be proud of...heh). Jean wanted to buy something for her darling, Jeff. And so, being the 'shopaholic', i told her to go to THIS PARTICULAR SHOP (can't mention it here though, for security purposes, HAHA) to look for one. I'm not really a shopaholic lar. Hehe. =P

Jean was busy looking around the shops for job vacancies. So cute. Hehe. The Sony Concept Store asked her to work on this coming Wednesday, we were kinda shocked when the manager told her this piece of news. Haha. It's all up to her, whether she wants to work there. Hopefully i'm able to get a good discount if i decide to buy the Sony Vaio laptop. =P Jean, i wanna buy the Sony Vaio laptop at staff rate... remember!

What did i get for myself today? AN MNG BASICS RACER-BACK TOP in brownish dark green colour (more like dark gold colour actually). Looks kinda classy. I like! ;) Jean bought the same top as me except that hers was in light green colour. We will both wear it together on one fine day... to kl right, Jean? Hehe.


It's simple yet classy. MNG Barcelona. ;)


Tomorrow will be my parents' wedding anniversary. But we've already celebrated it as a family last night at New Lucky. Food was great but somehow i wasn't in the mood to enjoy the dinner. Anyway, my family enjoyed the dinner a lot, which is good. Just my luck to have such a terrible headache for the whole day yesterday. Eeeesssh...



My parents.


Having a good dinner with your family is the most blessed thing on earth. I thank God for my family, always and forever. :)


Chilli crab. This crab looks like a human being with his legs being turned upside down. Pretty funny i would say. Hehe.


No work for me tomorrow. Thanks be to God. ;) Will be giving Tiger a good scrub tomorrow morning and then will follow Jean to her dentist after that. Haha. Might do scaling tomorrow at her dentist, depends on the price. Hehe.



Take a look at the calendar in my office! Hehehe! Notice my LAST DAY of work? lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home