Friday, May 5, 2006

A less wordy post



My beautiful, elegant and sleek iPod Nano. It rawks!


Super sleek, super slim. Ultra coolness.


The back of my iPod Nano.


Reflection. Can see the word 'iPod'? I think it's damn cool. ;)


It's alive! =D


Here's some pictures of me and some of my colleagues... please take note, i was wearing eyeliner that day... so yup... enjoy the pictures.



Wearing my new baju kurung. Nice? Hehe.


Me with Nany. Her mum made my baju kurung for me.


That's Ila on the left...and Rachel on the right. Both are my colleagues by the way, haha.


Will be wearing my baju kebaya next week. Hah, i sound as if i'm doing a fashion show in the office. =P I'm not wordy today, that's why there are more photos than words in this post now. Anyway, time to watch the 9pm chinese drama on Channel 8... till the next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home