Friday, May 12, 2006

I feel good. (:


Yesterday was great. Great as in G-R-E-A-T ok! =) Went out to Singapore around 11.30am but the Singapore Checkpoint was packed with people. So in the end, i reached the boyfriend's poly at around 1.30pm. We had McD for lunch. The chicken Fantastic burger sucks. It's just not my cup of tea coz it's mushroom-flavoured rice. Bleh...


Met up with the boyfriend at Singapore Poly. He just finished his architecturial presentation. An architect wannabe. And boy, i was kinda impressed by the model done by his group. Like i said before, architecture is a killer man.


Me and the boyfriend. ;)


Irwin and his classmates...together with their model. Pretty cool i would say. Good job, baby!

After lunch at Mcd at his poly, we went back to his room at Dover. Saw his brand new Acer laptop. Cool~ Intel Duo Core Processor man. The boyfriend is happy with his laptop so good for him. Haha. =P He packed his bag and laptop and a cake. A nice delicious chocolatey cake from Hyatt. The cake was a birthday present from his ex actually.


His ex gave him this. How sweet right? Made me realize what a lousy girlfriend i am coz i don't even know how to bake a cake! =P

At 6pm, we finally reached Chapter 2 at Bugis Village. Chapter 2 is the name of a hair salon along Victoria Street, Bugis Village. My sister gave me a S$20 voucher, that's why i'm fortunate enough to have a haircut in Singapore for the very first time. I still have to pay S$5 more coz the price of a haircut is actually S$25. So bloody expensive if you convert it into ringgit. Anyway and anyhow, i would like to give a big shoutout to my sister - THANKS A BILLION FOR THAT VOUCHER!! (:


I looked as though i have short hair right? Actually no... just that it's layered... Hehe.


Kinda blur, but nevermind. =P


Oh, by the way, we were having dinner at Terra Cafe @ Bugis Junction. Just the two of us. XD


Stirring my tea. I think i look scary here.


This is our main course - savoury baked rice with smoked salmon. We ordered the same dinner set meal which comes with clam soup, tea/coffee, a main course and ice-cream. I chose the raspberry-flavoured ice-cream. He chose the butterscotch-flavoured ice-cream. But however, his ice-cream sucked. =P


The boyfriend. (:


Hehe


After dinner, we walked around Bugis Junction for a while. Then the boyfriend treated me to Coffee Bean coz he promised to. Hehe. Had this ice-blended mango with black tea. Sweet and bitter at the same time. Quite a unique taste after all. Hehe. I can't wait to go back to Bugis Junction at night with the boyfriend again. Aww...


In the end, we took the Singapore-Johor Express bus back to Johor Bahru. What a lovely day. What a nice trip. Can't wait to spend time with the boyfriend in Singapore again. I love spending time with him in Singapore coz it's an open-minded country. At least, it's more open-minded compared to Malaysia. I can hug and kiss and cling onto him whenever i like when we're in Singapore. Hehehe!

*evil grins*



Till then, i can predict a good weekend. This week is fantabulous man coz i have 4 off days - yesterday (annual leave), today (wesak day), saturday and sunday (off-days). Whee! I feel good. I feel happy. I'm a happy girl. :)

Oh yes, i can also predict that tomorrow will be a great day for me as well. Hehe!


HAPPY 32 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BABY...CHEERS TO US! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home