Saturday, June 24, 2006

One Minute Blog


So I'm right here... typing out a One-Minute-Blog when there's like so many things to blog about. Hmm. A quick recap : I went to Singapore (Suntec City, again) with kay yin, kenneth and don yesterday. A pretty worthwhile trip coz i've finally bought something that i really like. wheeeeee. Today, i was out almost the whole day... with Huah Shin and Khai San. Had the oh-so-famous meehoonkueh for lunch and did some shopping and window-shopping at Plaza Pelangi. Guess what... i've found out something - Plaza Pelangi is simply too small for me! I have a fetish for big big...(yes!) ultra huge... gigantic shopping complexes!


This One-Minute-Blog is just a quick recap about what's happening in my life lately. And oh yeah, Skype rawks! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home