Thursday, June 15, 2006

KL Trip Part One


Yes, it's ME!!! I'm finally back from the capital of M'sia - Kuala Lumpur. Spent a total of 6 days 5 nights in KL with Jean, my twin. Hehe. Well, we stayed in two places - first two nights at her granny's kampung at Kampung Baru Subang which was near the old Subang Airport, the other 3 nights at her aunt's place at USJ 20. Well, all i can say is that it was quite an experience for me as i've never stayed at any kampung before. Hehe. =P


I've spent two nights in this 'wooden' room with Jean and her parents. The walls are made of wood. Solid wood. Wonder whether where are all the termites. *touches wood*


This little boy's name is Kar Heng. I hope i'm right. Hehe. He has this cheeky look on his face. Naughty little monkey. Hahaha.


Me and Kar Heng.

The 2 nights at her granny's kampung was somehow enjoyable despite my first time staying ala kampung style. Hehe. There was one night where i had dinner with her mum's family which consists of 2 tables. Pretty big group. It was pretty cute though as it looked as if we were all having a Chinese New Year's Eve reunion dinner! ;) Jean's relatives (aunties and uncles) were all friendly and hospitable to me. Her granny's kinda young... 60 plus... i find her quite cute coz i din seem to understand what she was talking to me coz she was talking to me in Hakka! Hahaha. I dunno why but it seemed Hakka sounds like Korean to me. =P


After spending 2 nights at Kampung Baru Subang, our next acommodation was at her aunt's place which was located at USJ 20. It was a double-storey terrace house. Her aunt and uncle, 4 incredibly hyperactive and amazingly talkative children, plus an Indonesian maid. Again, it was an unforgettable experience to me coz it's really really tough to deal with children nowadays. Mark my words. =P


Jean and I with the two children.


This small little boy which goes by the name of Michael is always shouting and screaming and whining and crying out loud most of the time in the house. Come to think of it, i really can't imagine how did i survive in an environment like that. And yes, i really don't like children anymore. It's a fact. Children are annoying and irritating creatures which can really make you go crazy and turn the whole house upside down although they can be cute and sweet-talk with u. They can't turn me on. Hahaha. I know i might sound like a witch here who dislikes children and all things good... but what the heck... i'm allergic to children please!


*shows tongue*



We were doing our own fashion show... showing off the clothes we both bought. It was fun playing 'fashion show' with the two little girls. Hehe.


Jean with one of her cousins. Nice pink panther jacket!! =P


Jean and I bought the same pink panther green tee at Sunway Pyramid. =) I was posing with Rachel, another cousin of Jean. Hehe. Rachel is a very sweet girl, i shall elaborate on that later on. Hehe.


Rachel gave Jean and I an eraser each. That eraser looks like Mentos! Super duper cute... I asked her why did she wanna buy it for me... and her reply was : "Because you're leaving today..and also because you're my friend." See? She's SOOOO sweet. Aww...

Before i end this post, here is a photo of the couple - Jeff and Jean :



p.s. : Jeff! Take a look! You're on my blog! =P


For the time being, please wait for the KL Trip Part Two. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home