Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happy Bar-B-Q Day


Beware: This is a photo-based post. By the way, i would love to go back to this restaurant again. ;)


The Bar-B-Q Plaza @ Sunway Pyramid. Yup, the name of the restaurant is known as the 'Bar-B-Q Plaza'. The whole bbq-ing thingy is originated from China, according to the restaurant.


The gold hotplate where customers can have fun cooking their food while chatting away.


Set meal for 2. There's pork, prawns, squids, udon noodles, lettuce, baby sweetcorn, bacon, sliced tomatoes, cabbage, and more cabbage. Just nice for my woman and I.


First of all, put the raw garlic and chilli padi into the dark-brown coloured barbeque sauce. After that, squeeze some lime juice into it and mix everything evenly. The end product: You'll get a very deliciously-mixed sauce.

*drools*


Ahhhhhh.....


Poor thing. I pity the hotplate.


Can anybody tell me what are those things? Hint: They're NOT sotongs.


I was kinda disgusted by the fact that they used those 'two white stuff' above for us to cook. Ok, i know i don't have a disgusted facial expression here... but deep inside me, i was disgusted ok. But boy, those 'two white stuff' made our food so yummy and delicious and oh-so-heavenly.


On a totally unrelated note, this is my view out from my window. By the way, i'm staying on the 10th floor. :)


Superb view, ain't it? If only Monash offers Bachelor in Swimming.


So damn freaking tempting. Makes my heart go 'thump-thump-thump'.


P.S.: She's procrastinating with her Intro to Communication Studies assignment. She has writer's block. She needs inspiration. To sum it up in two words - She's stressed! OH NO.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home