Saturday, July 15, 2006

Transition to University


University. Seems like a big word to me for i still can't really accept the fact that i AM in a Uni right now. Oh well, i guess i need some more time to digest this fact. I've been busy attending the orientation at my Uni for the past 5 days. Pretty boring and interesting at the same time. Made some friends though but not that many. Luckily i managed to click well with a gal from Ipoh by the name of Grace. ;)

Today marks the end of my Orientation Week. Thank God. Seriously, i can't wait for my lectures and tutorials to start. Yes, you might think that i'm out of my mind but this is what i'm currently feeling right now. Teeheehee. In short, i just can't wait for my assignments and readings!

The only thing good about the Orientation Week was the FREE lunch they served to us ala buffet style. There was even tea for us today! How nice! And boy, the food was great. :) I love free food. Enough said. =P

*grins widely*

By the way, i've only met two of my housemates so far. There's supposed to be 6 of us (including myself) in the condo. And yup, it's a condominium hostel. Sounds quite high class but it ain't that high class though. And until now, i still don't know who's my roommate yet. Hopefully we won't scare each other when we meet each other for the first time. Hah. I kinda like my room. It has a SPECTACULAR view. It's on the 10th floor facing LagoonView Condominium and also i'm able to have a full view of the Olympic-size swimming pool. Wheeeeeeee. By the way, i've tried out their pool, it's clean and i'm lovin' it. :)

Oh well, the main purpose of this post is to inform the world that i'm still alive. This blog is still very much alive, mind you. To all my faithful and loyal readers, please continue tagging if you think there's a need to do so. I'm free enough to blog right now as i'm at teck jian's house right now. :) Thanks for your broadband connection, teck jian! =P

I feel kinda sleepy right now but it's only 12.26am. Hmm. By the way, the transfer for the Desperate Housewives Season 2 on my laptop is going good...46.6% so far. ;) I still can't accept the fact that i own a laptop right now. Argh. What's wrong with me? I really need some time to adjust to my University Life. Ahhh... time...

Will try posting up some pictures when i'm able to connect my handphone cable to my laptop. Until now i still can't connect it. Wonder what's wrong...


Oh well, i seriously need my beauty sleep. Been occupied with orientation stuff for the past few days since i came here.


For your info, i'm a Monashian. ;)


P.S. : I so wanna learn figure ice-skating at Sunway Pyramid! Should i go for their classes? It's so tempting man... since i stay so near to Sunway Pyramid. Arggh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home