Tuesday, July 4, 2006

I guess it's time...


. . . for me to blog something about this tiny little ball with black and white patches that makes the world go crazy over it. Uh huh... you're right... it's the FOOTBALL FEVER i'm talking about. The ball that brings happiness and man-made disasters to the world... the ball that unites all people from different races, different religions, different cultures from every corner of the world, the ball that creates a false sense of comfort and belonging to all football fans. The ball. Isn't it magical?


So what if England lost to Portugal? And Brazil won't be in the final match? We can't always accept everything to turn out to be what we want in life. This is life. This is the reality. Reality hurts. Life sucks. That's why human beings are always vulnerable, to a certain extent that is. I wonder if i had made any sense putting football and life together... but oh well... just accept it as i can't really think that straight right now.


*scratches head*


Oh wait... Italy vs Germany and France vs Portugal. Who do u think will grab the ultimate "Cup of Life"? I guess Germany stands a very good chance this year... Hmm... but my father thinks that Portugal will be the ultimate winner. What say you?


*ponders*


Don't you think it's kinda weird of me to be blogging about the FOOTBALL FEVER which is currently going on right now? I dunno... i just feel the need to blog about it. You can even sniff football in the air... i kid you not. Oh well... to divert attention from the WorldCup, I had mouth-watering nasi lemak at Permas Jaya on last Saturday night (which was just two days ago) with The Boyfriend. It was recommended by The Boyfriend. And boy... it was delicious enough! :D



The Famous Permas Jaya Nasi Lemak. *drools*


The restaurant is just situated beside the sea. Can really feel the sea breeze while having your nasi lemak there. Nice background isn't it?


I was enjoying my nasi lemak.


The Boyfriend and I.

It's a pretty nice and cosy place to have dinner though. Nasi lemak that make u go high, fried chicken that can make u go fat, and cockles that can make u go crazy. Good food always go together with good atmosphere. How often do we city folks get to enjoy a decent meal just right beside the sea with a decent sea view right?


For your info, it's just beside Senibong Seafood Village at Permas Jaya, if you know where Senibong is. Hehe.

By the way, i've successfully broke my cockles eating record!!!!!!! *waves around proudly* Actually i'm not really into cockles, but well... i was tempted to try boiled cockles which were thoroughly cooked of course since there were cockles at almost every table. A very very unhealthy attempt though. Cockles, also known as 'si ham' seemed to be the popular dish over there. We tried eating and peeling (is this the right word to use?) as many cockles as we could... but in the end, we just couldn't manage to finish all the cockles. I think i might die 5 years younger if i were to finish the whole plate by myself. =P And boy, i found out a trademark of myself while i was eating cockles... guess what... I find peeling cockles, as in opening the shells of those damn cockles a very difficult task to do. =S Luckily, The Boyfriend was sweet enough to peel the cockles for me and put it straight into my mouth. XD And he was considerate enough to teach me how to peel cockles! Yea... at least now i know how to peel cockles. Well, practice makes perfect. Give me some time to pick up the cockles-peeling skill. So for the time being, Yina doesn't know how to peel cockles. Be patient with her alright?


My parents will kill me if they knew i consumed THIS much of cockles. And I've made a promise to myself - NEVER EVER TOUCH ANY COCKLES FROM NOW UNTIL END OF THE YEAR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home