Sunday, July 23, 2006

2 weeks since i left JB...


Everything's fine. I'm pretty fine with my room, my roommate, the 'condo' i'm living in, and my housemates. Right now, i'm sitting on the floor of the hall upstairs of my uncle's house in Kota Damansara. He asked me to come over to stay at his place last night... and so... here am i. :)

The past one week was...well....normal. Yeah. Extremely normal. Attended lectures... no tutorials yet. So basically i'm still very, very free at the moment. That explains why i am here at Kota Damansara. Heh.

Oh yeah, I've finished my 1st assignment for Marketing Theory and Practice. We gotta hand in assignments for Marketing Theory and Practice weekly. So being the kiasu me, I've managed to finish it by Friday afternoon when the due date is next Tuesday. I know this is very kiasu of me. Oh well, i was just too free that i decided to finish it ASAP. So that i can go shopping tomorrow once i hand in my assignment. Heeeeeheeeeee.

For those of you who are still kept in the dark, it's the start of the Malaysian Mega Carnival Sale. Uh huh... You can see the 4 magic words - S.A.L.E anywhere, everywhere. Oh well, i have an extremely long shopping list in my head right now... pray hard that i won't go broke so soon.

*holds her breath*

Can't wait for next Saturday to arrive.... coz there will be this Orientation Bash @ Sunway Lagoon !!! woooooo hooooooo!


Noticed i don't miss home at all? =P Ok, actually i DO miss home... just that i'm not homesick. Missing home and feeling homesick is two different things. Heee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home