Monday, September 11, 2006

September Eleven.


FINALLY... i have a bit of spare time to come to this website and blog. True enough, i do miss blogging. Anyway, i guess i need to blog in order to organise my thoughts so that they will be placed in order instead of all over the place. My thoughts are always all over the place anyway. Hmm. Good? Bad? I don't know... please tell me.

I know the readers can sense a teeny weeny bit of emo-ness in the air right now...but heck, i'm trying to keep my blog as lively as possible even though deep down inside my heart, i'm as emo as ever. Ok, just put it this way - enjoy my blog as it is. Yup, i guess i'm restraining myself from getting over-emo just like how i restrain myself from revealing too much in this blog. Maybe i need to get my own PRIVATE AND PERSONAL blog. Yes? No?

The last weekend was well spent at my uncle's place at Kota Damansara. It's nice to see my uncle's family again. The cheeky boys and the shy baby girl. The old grandmother who missed me quite a lot. Oh well... at least it's a weekend without giving a damn about ASSignments. All i did during the weekend was to sleep and eat and read my novel and watch my jap drama - 1 litre of tears, and again... to sleep. I guess i've slept way too much that i can't even think straight right now even though i just managed to complete my marketing assignment. Is it really too much of sleep? Or is it just... me?

So far...i'm proud to say that i've enjoyed my Uni life. I'm enjoying all my classes (even for Contemporary Worlds 2). Yes, it's true. I guess i'm lucky enough to be able to decide for my own future. Even though there are endless assignments, i still do appreciate the fact that i'm able to understand what i'm learning and doing and applying it when it comes to doing assignments. The grades that i've obtained so far from all assignments made me a happy and satisfied person. Over here in Uni, D is no longer the Donkey during primary school/secondary school/pre-U. D means another totally different thing over here... DISTINCTION. What a big, big difference. The "D during pre-U and before" and the "D right now".

Last week, i had successfully produced my very first feature story titled 'Thou shall not hold hands?' for the second feature writing assignment. The process of producing a feature story was quite intimidating at first but gradually as I interviewed the people that i needed to interview, it was a pretty good first-timer experience considering the fact that this is my first feature story. The interviewees were very accommodating and talkative and thus they were a great help to me. And thank God i've managed to write my feature story the way i wanted it to be. It just helped to put a smile on my face at the end of the day. My feature story i mean. (:

Today's September 11. Reminds me of my Contemporary Worlds lecturer - Dr Tang. Maybe it's due to the subject he's teaching - Contemporary Worlds II. I dunno. All i know is that Dr Tang is a very, very knowledgeable man who knows practically everything and anything under the moon. He's damn witty and i dunno why. Hmm...

For your info, my mum reads my blog. *gulps*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home