Friday, September 22, 2006

Satisfaction.


As i'm typing away right now, i'm listening to Jim Brickman. His piano pieces can calm my nerves, so that i can feel some peace within myself. Inner peace, that's what i need most at this point of time. I love to blog when everything is just so peaceful and quiet and calm around me. It gives me some focus so that i know what and how to blog. Hopefully, this entry will be a successful one. Successful in terms of an orderly entry. Wish me luck.


Today is the last day of Week 10. Week 10 of the Monash Uni academic calendar i'm rambling about. How time flies. It's the 10th week since i entered Monash Uni. Didn't do anything interesting or special except for the fact that i've been planning and doing and typing and thinking and rushing for my assignments for all my 4 subjects: Contemporary Worlds 2, Feature Writing, Introduction to Communication Studies, Marketing. Hurrah... there's still like 2 more presentations, and 2 more major assignments to torture the hell out of me. This is the life of a Communication student. Super duperly hectic!


However, please take note, I AM NOT complaining about my assignments and presentations ok. I'm enjoying every single thing i'm learning. It's fun. Really. Heeeeeeeheeeeee. I love the thrill of having to rush for my assignment when the deadline's just the next day. It's like speeding illegally on the highway. So thrilling until it gets a bit scary. =P However, it's the end rewards that motivate me to take my assignments seriously, the satisfaction gained after completing the assignments, the sense of achievement at the end of the day.


*flashes her smile*


There... having just completed my major and last Introduction to Communication Studies assignment (it's worth oh-my-God 40% ok!), i feel the sense of satisfaction and achievement. I feel useful once again. And not to forget, i feel blessed.


Thanks be to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home