Saturday, November 11, 2006

Holiday mood


Hello people! Been slacking and rotting my bones and flesh away since i came back from KL. It's good to be rotting again, seriously. XD Anyway, it has been exactly ONE week since i came back from KL. Everything's pretty much the same, just that my bro would be facing his super-duper important exam - the SPM on 15th November onwards... Everyone at home is nervous bout his SPM, i dunno why. Even i feel nervous bout it. Haha. It sucks when my bro needs TOTAL silence in the house. I can't talk/laugh/crap/joke/sneeze when he's studying. o.O

Damn it. I hope he finishes his SPM as soon as possible. But then again, his last paper is on the 4th or 5th of December........ oh man...

On a totally different note, I was in Singapore with the Boyfriend yesterday because he wanted to go to his school library. So yup, i accompanied him to the library and computer lab. He was supposed to submit his work yesterday before 6pm, so i was there...sitting beside him in the computer lab while watching him doing his architectural stuff. Chim stuff.


There...the Boyfriend doing his work. More like rushing... haha.


While he was doing his work, i was indulging in my iPod.


Me. Having nothing better to do... i was camwhoring. Wheeeeeee.


Camwhoring is fun! LOL


He looked so damn serious here right?


See? Still so serious...


I was happy coz I'm officially on holiday.


This was what he drew on the computer. Don't ask me what's that thingy.


Some interesting photos I took at home:


The fish which was about to be steamed by my mother. My bro decorated the fish. I guess he's too stressed up about SPM, that's why he decorated the poor fish.


The whole fish. Pretty fish? Nah... i think it looks like a clown. Clown fish. But nevertheless, it's delicious!! I LOVE STEAMED FISH!

p.s.: I can't wait for my woman to come back from KL...my women are all over the world. One in the United States, the other currently doing her internship in Shanghai. My only hope is to wait for the woman from KL to come back asap. Poor me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home