Tuesday, November 7, 2006

A reason for me to blog


Coz i've been tagged by Jien Ann! Haha... =) Ok... here goes...


Four things not many people know about me:
- I hate vanilla.
- I'm allergic to alcohol. (But i still drink... =P)
- I'm addicted to bovril.
- I hate sweetcorn/yam/sweet potatoes.

Four movies I could watch over and over:
- LOTR
- Walt Disney movies and cartoons
- The Phantom of the Opera
- The Sound of Music
AND...
a fifth one - Moulin Rouge (:

Four places I've lived:
- JB
- Singapore
- KL
(only 3 places... *ahem*)

Four TV shows I love(d) to watch:
- America's Next Top Model
- Desperate Housewives
- ER
- The Oprah Winfrey Show

Four places I've been on for vacation:
- Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai)
- Indonesia (Bali, Jakarta, Bintan island)
- East Malaysia (Sabah, Sarawak)
- West Malaysia (Cameron Highlands, Penang, Kuantan, Terrenganu)
p.s.: I don't consider going to Singapore as a vacation as it's too common and normal for me to hop over there considering the fact that Singapore is only 15 minutes away from my house. So yeah, it's just Singapore.

Four of my favourite food:
- Dark bitter chocolates in any form. e.g. ice-cream, cake, drink, OR fondue. *smiles*
- Steamboat
- Good chinese cuisine
- Spicy food (think tomyam)

Four places I would rather be:
- At home without my bro (he's annoying the hell outta me)
- New York City.
- Under my comforter.
- Chilling out in Singapore.

Four favourite songs:
- The Voice Within by Christina Aguilera
- Jimmy Gets High by Daniel Powter
- Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
- The Prayer by Josh Groban
and many many more! I had a difficult time to choose the best 4 songs...argh.

Four people I tag:
- grace
- selina
- wei jian
- irwin
and anyone who is as free as me. ;)


Will blog more than this. I promise. Right now, it's the time for me to watch TV...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home