Thursday, November 2, 2006

The end of everything. But not me (touch wood)


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm done with my 1st semester of Uni final exams. (: Time flies.... until now i still can't believe my eyes that i've actually finished my 1st semester of my communication degree. So damn fast... which makes it so damn freaky as well. *shudders*

Have LOTS to blog. When i mean LOTS, i seriously mean it. Just woke up from my nap, can't really think straight now so i guess i'll do some very serious blogging when i'm back at home in JB. I know i'm very free right now...but i just don't feel like doing anything. Not even packing. Yikes. I just wanna rot my time away... and waste more time.... and enjoy being a lazy bum once again.

*smiles*

One more thing that amazes me is the fact that all of a sudden, two of my housemates and I are pretty close. Maybe there's some kind of magic power that bonds us. Right, E jian and Jien Ann? =P But too bad, jien ann and I are moving out soon... so means we won't be housemates again. Pretty sad... but we'll still keep in touch with each other, dun worry. ;)

Just some random photos :


Was mugging damn hard for Contemporary Worlds II paper.


Fruitella blackcurrant flavour. Damn addictive coz it's chewy. I can finish one stick a day...for one whole week. Means 7 sticks in my stomach right now. Yum yum...


See? I still managed to smile and take self-portraits of myself when i was in the study room mugging my head off. I can actually still put on a decent smile on my face despite the pressure and stress around me. Cool...


Freedom from today onwards till end of February 2007. Please congratulate me. Wheee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home