Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I need to blog about my Deepavali 2006.


My Deepavali this year was well spent with the Boyfriend. He took a train from Singapore all the way to KL JUST TO MEET ME. I find it very sweet even though i was the one who pestered him to come and visit me in KL. Heh. =P Luckily he has his LimKokWing friends in Puchong, if not he'll be homeless. Thank God... and it was really a nice weekend with him in KL. Until today, i'm still smiling whenever i recall about his trip to KL. Thank you baby, for visiting me in KL. *huggles*

On Deepavali itself, we went to 1U. Can't help it, i was too bored with Sunway Pyramid. So we went to 1U. ;) Had lunch at Dragon-i. Deliciously good food. Famous for their xiao-long-bao. And their la-mien. We were so damn full after we walked out from the restaurant. However, we were satisfied. Ahh..... sheer bliss.


Dragon-i at One Utama. It's located at the New Wing.


Xiao-long-bao!!!!!!!! *drools*


La-mien + Xiao-long-bao = You.Are.In.Heaven.


His favourite. Longan with almond beancurd. Not my cuppa tea.


I love their fashion.


We were a bit hungry again. So i suggested gui-ling-gao. Damn nice. Heeeeee.


After lepak-ing around 1U for a while, we were thirsty and kinda sleepy. So we went to this HongKong cafe and ordered this YuanYang drink (coffee plus tea) to keep us awake. =)


After One Utama, his friends, Julia and KC picked us up and went to StarHill Gallery. I can proudly say that StarHill Gallery is one of the most expensive places in KL. If you don't have a few hundred bucks in your wallet, you can stop thinking about dining there. Talking about the high life..... *daydreaming*


A place for super rich people.


The walkway. Cute lanterns. Hehe.


I love this pic a lot. It's so indian-ish and middle-eastern-ish and arab-ish and turk-ish.


Cool-looking transparent chairs.


I was so happy to see this gigantic semi-white crab. Well, i'm also a crab myself! (hint: Cancerian) XD


Soooooooo nice right? reminds me of Halloween.. haha.


His LimKokWing friends - KC and Julia. Very very friendly people.


The Boyfriend.


Seriously, he's sweet. (:


I want the ceiling in my room to be like this!


We visited Louis Vuitton!! The biggest Louis Vuitton store in Malaysia.


After Starhill, we went for dinner at some HongKong cafe nearby. The desserts were good. Hehe. After dinner, we went bar-hopping. First, to No Black Tie. Second, to Frangipani. We had our drinks at Frangipani at the end of the day. :)


Frangipani. Heard that it's a gay bar. LOL.


It's nice to be a lady sometimes.... *grins*


All the pictures I've posted above basically wraps up the things i did on Deepavali 2006. I know it's uber late to be blogging bout Deepavali now...but who cares...I need to post up the pictures. Hehe. I guess i'm too free right now, that's why i'm blogging this to kill my free time. Ouch. Hmm...my bro just started his SPM today... ALL THE BEST DUDE! Do your best and make papa and mummy proud! Stop DOTA-ing!

Mind you, I've been a very very good girl at home recently. Didn't really go out (my close friends not in JB you see =( ). Just bumming around at home and trying my best to irritate everyone at home by talking senselessly and asking questions aimlessly. See? A professional rotter wannabe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home