Saturday, June 9, 2007

a tribute

To my beloved grandmother,


You've always been my favourite grandmother in this world. Seriously, it's just so hard to let you go. You know we love you a lot and you'll be deeply missed by each and everyone of us. Thank God you passed away peacefully, without any pain or fear. However, it is just too sudden for me to accept all this. But i will come to accept the truth eventually, with the passing of time. I'm so sorry if i cried too much during your funeral today, i'll be fine. Eventually. At least you're in a better place right now.


The memories i had with you will always remain deep down inside my heart. I'll never ever forget you. I'm so gonna miss your laughter, your voice, your touch, your face..... I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Thanks for being there for me when i was down, and i'm truly sorry if i were rude to you before. You've been a great grandmother. You looked so different lying down there inside the coffin, so fake yet so real, so sad yet so peaceful.......


Rest in peace, and I love you.



Your beloved granddaughter,
Yina.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yina, I am sorry to hear about your Granny's passing. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I know no words can and will lessen your grief, but may you find comfort in knowing that the Lord will forever be with her and that she will be able to rest in eternal peace in His land. May our Father in heaven bless you and your family with the strength to cope with this irreparable loss.

11:09 PM 
Blogger Charlene the Candy Witch said...

So sorry to hear about it... I heard the news from my mom who told me last week. I lost my forever loving granny 4 years ago, and it's really hard to forget that feeling cause i watched her go right before my eyes. She loves you alot, you know that and She's always with you all the time, you must know that.

8:18 PM 
Blogger Yina said...

thanks guys. i'm feeling better now. and yup, i'll rmb that she's always with me all the time.

10:55 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home