Thursday, April 5, 2007

done with 1st phase.

1st phase in this case, is referring to my assignments. Finally, *wipes sweat* i've completed ALL my first assignments for this semester (let me exclude American Music for a while, heh). After all the long nights, long hours of facing the laptop screen, never-ending readings to read, god-knows-how-many-packets of green tea i've consumed, I can say i've survived half of this semester already. Heh.


*beams*


The thought of a week-long of mid-semester break is so comforting... Ahhhhh. I'll be taking a Choo Choo Train from Sentral back to good old JB. Was supposed to be taking a flight back, but heck, i was too kiasu, i booked my plane tickets wayyyy too early, and i forgot there's mid-sem break. So yup, i screwed one of my plane tickets. That's why i'm taking the blame by taking the freaking super duper slow Choo Choo Train back home. Hmmmph!


Lesson learnt: Not to be TOO kiasu in future! Always check the Monash academic calendar!


Oh well, looking on the sunny side of things (trying to relate it to my blog theme, heh), thank God i still have another plane ticket from JB to KL. Phew. I really dunno what would i do if i were to take the Choo Choo Train back here again. I would have gone crazy. Heh. So yup, Choo Choo Train back to JB, and Boeing 737 back to KL. It would have been much better than this if i'm not soooo kiasu.


A few things that make me wanna go back home so eagerly this time:

The Boyfriend was not mentioned in my list due to the fact that he's busy working in that huge-ass architecture firm in Singapore during the weekdays, and he'll be in Sepang this weekend to witness his favourite Formula One race. Yup, as you can see, he's a uber huge Formula One fan. He can literally go crazy over F1. Only F1 can keep him awake all night, not even me. =P

This computer lab is freezing the sh*t out of me. *shivers* I realized i feel kinda weird without any assignments to do right now. Maybe it's a sign for me to have my much-needed one week break. Heh. Monash spells the word 'hectic' very clearly to all of us.

So yup, enjoy your holidays people, especially those from Monash! And have a great Easter weekend! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home