Saturday, March 10, 2007

awesome god

My dad is finally out from the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit. The doctors transferred him to a normal ward. It is a good sign. Thanks be to God.


=)


Hopefully if everything goes well, he will be discharged from the hospital and get to go back home on Sunday.


I've came to realize that my dad is a very very strong person, in terms of determination and will. The surgeons told us that my dad's heart was pretty bad, but he survived the complex bypass surgery where 3 of his arteries that were clogged were replaced with new vessels from his other part of his body like his arms and legs.


My dad is so brave. He's a hero. He's my hero.


I'm so proud of you, dad! =)


For now, i'm so looking forward to going back during my week-long mid-semester break which starts on Good Friday. I miss attending mass with my dad. Especially the Easter midnight mass. And i'm so gonna give him a bear-hug when i get back home on Good Friday. ;)


Nothing beats having a great father. And also, our Father in Heaven.


It is right to give Him thanks and praise. Praise the Lord.


Before i forget, a big and sincere THANK YOU to all of you who prayed for my dad. ;)


It was a very very tough time for all of us in the Lim family. But we made it through with God's grace.



Thanks be to God.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that.

Cheers.

12:34 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that.

Cheers.

12:34 AM 
Blogger Yina said...

Yup, it's definitely a piece of good news. ;)

7:07 PM 
Blogger edt said...

it's really happy to hear.

praise be to God!

will continue praying for ur dad's speedy recovery :D

12:09 AM 
Blogger Yina said...

Thanks Edwin! :D

11:21 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May his strength be inherent in his dear daughter as well. That's you, darling :)

9:08 AM 
Blogger Yina said...

thanks baby. (=

6:43 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Praise the lord! The very moment I get access once again to the internet(after being stuck in a plight with no computers/labtops or anything intelligent for the past few days), I hear good news. Amen.
Glad that your dad is recovering well from the surgery. And Yina, you know what? After reading your entry,I am suddenly reminded of the fact that I have never given either of my parents a bear hug before even though I love them very very much. Maybe it's time to do just that :)

2:17 AM 
Blogger Yina said...

To Mr/Miss Anonymous:

Thanks! (: Yup, you should go give them a bear hug right away. Cherish your parents as much as you can right now as you'll never know what's gonna happen the next second. Life is precious and fragile, remember.

And you know what? I really really wanna know you. =)

1:46 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks,Yina. Seriously, knowing who I am isn't going to be a value add for you. :)
Anyhow, I wish I could tell you who I am in real life. However, I have my own reasons for not being able to do so at the moment. Sorry. Not sure if you know about the 3D virtual world called "Second life". I have just checked this out. Created an alter ego for myself. "Torrey Sands"- That's who I shall be, in this "world" where free expression, compassion and tolerance reign.

Arrgh...just realised my video card is not compatible with the program. :<
Alright, I won't be able to say "hi" to you in this virtual world until I get a decent card Anyhow, till then... Yina,take good care of yourself and have fun with your studies :)

2:44 AM 
Blogger Yina said...

To Mr/Miss Anonymous:

Seriously, i do wanna know who you are. I'll be glad if i really know who you are.

You wish you could tell me who you are in real life? Means you actually know me? OR do i actually know you somehow?

7:44 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D In all honesty, we have never met before. I was once acquainted with one of your siblings though.

Yina, don't get too stressed up by your assignments. Work steadily.It will soon be over.

Blog entry request:
I love music, and I love reading anything and everything about it. The "American music and popular culture" module sounds pretty cool to me. So, do you really just listen to music during class? Isn't that fun? Tell me more, but of course, only after all your assignments are due. Alright, good luck. Work hard.

11:25 PM 
Blogger Yina said...

one of my siblings? Ok, definitely with my sister, Yiting, right?

Will do your blog entry request when i'm free, if i still remember. Hehe.

Seriously, for once, PLEASE tell me who you are. =)

1:05 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home