Friday, February 9, 2007

Mirror, mirror, on the wall.

Right now, i'm currently sitting comfortably with my laptop on my lap in the living room of my house, blogging about whatever that comes into my mind at this very moment. The sun is so scorching hot and glaring out there, it might make me go blind any moment. It's quite windy outside though, but nah... i would prefer to sit here with my cup of Ribena drink, listening to my part-time maid's conversation with my mum. The maid's happily cleaning/washing the compound right now. And boy, she talks a lot when she's cleaning something. o.O


The maid was telling me how fair I am just now.


The maid: "Wah... Yina semakin putih huh..."

Me: "Hahaha..." (I don't wanna laugh because it's not funny at all but i guess it's the only response i could give to her).

The maid: "Ya... memang betul... Yina semakin putih."

My mommy: "Aiyah... Dia bangun lewat...11am/12pm.. Tak keluar rumah, mesti putih la!"

Me: "Eh.. betul!"


My mommy said something that made sense to me. I gotta admit that she's right... I'm getting fairer and fairer due to my inability to wake up early everyday. And i always hide myself at home most of the afternoons because it's so freaking hot in the afternoon! I love the sun, no doubt, but not the afternoon sun please. Argh.


I need a tan. I need a blue sky holiday. I need to chill out at a beach.


*starts to daydream.*


Did i mention that i'm down with flu right now? I gotta inhale deeply in order to breathe properly. My nose's blocked, that's why. And i'm feeling headachy (blame the super-hot weather), and soft. Yup, soft as in i feel as though my body has soften. o.O


*sniff sniff*


I need to buy MORE CNY clothes, but wait till my mum gets better first. She's gotten ill too. I need that pair of heels too. Oh boy...


AHHhhhhhh........ CHhhhOooooo!


Alrite. I guess it's time for my much-needed rest. Been idling in front of the laptop doing nothing for the whole afternoon. Sometimes, i really can't imagine how i could survive... Oh well...


*loud sneeze*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

1:35 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home