Thursday, January 25, 2007

What's up people?

Ok. I'm finally back to this blogging world. Ok, i know i'm lazy. And yup, i'm such a bummer these days doing absolutely nothing at home except for the fact that i've been visiting shopping malls A LOT with my mum and sis. It's really crazy. We're always in one of the shopping malls in JB almost every afternoon. o.O

Was reading The Star just now, and it was stated that a third wave of heavy rain is approaching soon. Omigod. No wonder the skies are sooooooo gloomy and sad-looking right now.


Too many things happened lately, until i don't even know where and how to start. Ugh. Let me organize my thoughts first.

Ok... here goes.



Was in KL a week ago to move into my new room (grace's apartment) and to spend time with YC (he's leaving for Monash Clayton, lucky him). It was a busy yet fun time in KL. Now i actually know where exactly is KL. It's not just Kuala Lumpur. Subang Jaya ain't KL, mind you. KL is like the heart of the capital city. It's the place where KLCC, Bangsar, KL sentral, Puduraya, Petaling Street are located.


And then there's Selangor and PJ (Petaling Jaya). Sunway, USJ, Subang Jaya are situated in Selangor. Damansara, SS2, Bandar Utama are situated in PJ. Roughly like this. So yup, i guess i've figured out half of the map in KL. Heeee.


3 of us were at Thai Express @ The Curve. Ok, grace was beside him.


This is good stuff. Spicy chicken mango salad!


Was good to meet up with YC for the last time before he goes over to Clayton, Melbourne. Anyways, enjoy yourself while you can when you're in Aussie dude! Shall see you again in November! ;) And hopefully i can join you in Aussie as well, and by that time, you should be very familiar with Aussie already and once again, you'll be my guide. =P


Was at IKEA before our dinner that day. Went there just to grab something to decorate my room. And guess what, i bought a table lamp and a floor lamp at very affordable prices. Heehee. IKEA stuff are simple but gorgeous. =)



Simply gorgeous, ain't it? I totally love floor lamps.



Very romantic. Haha.


That basically sums up what i did in KL with grace and YC. Grace's apartment is fully equipped already with the fridge, washing machine, sofa, TV, air-conds, fans, broadband, stove, gas, water heater, and all the necessary furniture like my study table, my chair, my wardrobe, my bookshelf, and my bed. Wheeeeee. Her parents are so nice!



That's the hall and the dining table.

I can foresee a very interesting semester. No more staying at crappy and expensive hostels, no more curfews, no more stupid guards! The taste of real freedom! lol. Can't wait to go back to Uni again! One more month to rot...one more month to go...









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home