Friday, January 5, 2007

Photos as promised.


Recap: NYE pot-luck party at my house. 8pm till late. All of them camped at my house. ;)


The food. I love pot-lucks.

The people who showed up. =)


They were making this exotic heated pineapple ice-cream dessert in my kitchen. (wei jian's idea)


TA DAH! The masterpiece!


Yakking the night away.


Played 'Truth Or Dare' using Uno cards. Wanted to play bridge, chor dai di, etc... but ended up telling ghost stories. We were at the tatami room in my house. ;)

A few hours later: New Year's Day. I was the last one to wake up. *blush* After deciding for a long long time on where to go next, we finally decided to go to a new place in town.


A new cafe situated somewhere in Taman Pelangi. Heard that they'll be having Korean BBQ Steamboat Buffet soon!

They have a nice interior. Cosy atmopshere.


They were having a sipping competition. =P

My beloved woman! She's sipping her ice-blended mocha as well. I find her pose quite sexy though. =P


Cheng Hwa. With his ice-blended mango.


I ordered this bowl of Spicy TomYam Chicken Soup instead of a cold drink. Coz i was hungry and needed something to fill up my stomach first. So yup, a TomYam Chicken Soup. =P


Group photo. I'm the odd one out, coz i'm holding a bowl of soup. *lol*


We would never forget to camwhore. Trust me.


;)

In the evening, when my family was about to hop onto the car to attend my father's friend's poolside bbq new year's party, my neighbour suddenly shouted : "LOOK! GOT RAINBOW!" And yes, there was not only one, but TWO gorgeous rainbows up there in the sky. We nearly stopped breathing for a while. It was really, really pretty. =)

OMG! I see TWO rainbows here!


I believe in rainbows. They're God's creations. Sooooo beautiful.

All of us were so delighted to see the rainbows. To the extent that we actually took a picture with the rainbow! whee. Too bad my bro is not in the picture, coz he took this picture for us.
Till then, goodnight people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home