Friday, December 8, 2006

Something happened two weeks back...


Event : My cousin's wedding dinner

Venue : Danga Bay (Food was served on Danga Cruise 8)

Atmosphere : Quite unique because it's on a sailing cruise.

People who attended : The Lim family. My maternal grandma. My mum's brother and sister-in-law from Singapore.

Food : So-so. Their roasted chicken was good.


For now, i shall let the pictures do the talking... Behold!


The cruise at night. It was parked at the jetty. We were all ready to board the cruise.
Posing in front of the cruise.

It says here : "Danga Cruise 8".

The mother's side relatives. My cousin and his bride.

We dined at Table Number Ten.

The mirror ceiling of the cruise. It made the whole place brighter.

The three ladies in the house. Me, my mum, and my sis. =)

Everyone was chilling out at the dock after the dinner.

The cousins got together. Yup, i was wearing a shawl together with my white tube dress.

Another cousin's wedding dinner this sunday! Whee!

More updates soon. I promise. For the time being, enjoy the weekend.

*winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home