Friday, December 8, 2006

I.Am.So.Not.Bored.


Jien Ann tagged me. And since i'm like so free right now, i decided to do the taggie thingy. In the name of my readers' pleasure (and my pleasure as well), enjoy.


Part 1:On the Outside
Name : Yina
Date of Birth : 6th July 1986
Current Status : taken.
Eye Colour : brownish black
Righty or Lefty : righty
Zodiac Sign : cancer



Part 2:On the Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese.
Your Fear : Loneliness. Darkness. Lizards. Butterflies. Birds. Anything that has gotta do with feathers, just leave me out. *shivers*
Your Weakness : Emo-ness.
Your Perfect Pizza : Either with lotsa cheese. Or lotsa Chocolate. yum yum.



Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : I wanna sleep.... pleasssssseeeee.
Your bedtime : Now i sleep very very early. Before 1am. Although i have nothing else to do the next day.
Your most missed memory : High school life.



4:Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : I'm a fan of Coke.
McD or Burger King : McD
Single of Group Dates : Depends. Prefer single though.
Adidas or Nike : Nike. But i would love to own a pair of Adidas as well. I know i'm greedy.
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla : CHOCOLATE baby!
Cappucino or Coffee : Ice-blended mocha. Means coffee. (:



Part 5:Do You...
Smoke : No. Never!
Curse : Yup. Been cursing a lot these days... i wonder why.



Part 6:In the Past Month

Drank alcohol : Yessssssss
Gone to the mall : Obviously yesssssssssss
Been on stage : Huh? No...
Eaten sushi : Yessssssssss... Stuffed myself silly @ Sakae Sushi buffet. *smiles*
Dyed your hair : Nah.


Part 7:Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game : No...my friends are not that crazy.
Changed who you were to fit in : Changes are inevitable in life.


Part 8:

Age you're hoping to be married : When i am financially independent first. And of coz... when i still look young enough. Heh.



Part 9:In a Guy/Gal
Best Eye Colour : brown or black. Eurasians are HOT!
Hair colour : Black or dark brown.
Short or long hair : MUST be short. As short as possible. And yup.. spikey hair.



Part 10:What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : Doing this taggy thingy.
1 hour ago : Having lunch.
1/2 hour ago : Talking.
1 month ago : Just came back from KL.
1 year ago : Enjoying the post-A'levels long long holidays.



Part 11:Finish The Sentence
I love : my life.
I feel : poor.
I hate : waking up early in the morning.
I hide : secrets.
I miss : my besties!!!
I need : $$$$$$$$$ M-O-N-E-Y !



Part 12:Tag 5 People
- Kai
- Su Jun
- Grace
- Wei Jian
- Selina
and those who are rotting at home like me.
I.Am.So.Not.Bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home