Monday, December 11, 2006

Hooked on Wireless.


Yup. I think you can guess what i'm gonna blog about right now. It's the private Wireless Internet Connection (WiFi) i'm talking about right now. My whole house is WiFi-enabled, please congratulate me! WHEE! =D No more fighting over for the Internet, no more Internet usage timetables, etc. Now, it's just Me and the Wireless Connection.
*inhales deeply*


As i'm blogging right now, i'm sitting comfortably at the dining table while indulging in the songs on my laptop. The mother went to bed super early today, due to tiredness. The sister went to bed super early as well as it's only 10.15pm right now. As for the father, he is reading the papers in the living room. The brother won't be at home for one week, starting from today till Sunday because he went for his school trip to Pulau Pangkor/Genting Highlands/KL.


So yup, it's very peaceful and calm and quiet right now. Perfect time to blog.


Talking about my brother, i feel so freaking jealous and i guess i know what's the reason. It's because my father bought his favourite son a Fujitsu Made-In-Japan laptop. (I own an Acer Made-In-China laptop) Talking about favouritism here.... Hmm...


*raises an eyebrow*


Anyways. I'm craving for some Maggi noodles right now... Might cook some for myself very very soon. And oh, my maternal granny went back to Singapore last night after my cousin's wedding dinner. And yup, it's grandma-less at my house right now with 2 empty rooms.


................................



On a different note, I met up with Su Jun in Singapore last Wednesday. We spent the whole afternoon and evening at Orchard. Our legs were useless as they got tired quite easily. We were quite tempted to buy the shorts at Forever 21 but we wanted to see more of other shops first. But even if we wanted to buy, the shorts didn't fit us well enough as they were too loose. Oh well. What a pity. I'm still thinking of that pair of shorts right now.......... it's simply too comfy. Too bad....


Su Jun! Look here!

wheeee


We had dinner at Geylang. Our very first time to Geylang for the both of us. Heeeeeeee. The boyfriend brought us there since he visited Geylang before. Haha. For those who do not know Geylang, it's the famous yet legal red-light district in Singapore where all the prostitutes roam the streets. I kid you not. It's actually quite a sleazy place after my first visit to Geylang. We spotted so many prostitutes, gosh. It's unbelieveable. Su Jun and I were kinda scared of the place as we were scared that we might contact some HIV virus from the air. We played safe, we didn't dare to touch anything except for our utensils. Although Geylang is a sleazy and dangerous place, it's also a food haven. Gosh!


We had dinner TWICE. This was our first stop:



Geylang famous Beef Hor Fun.

Kangkung belacan and the famous Beef Hor Fun. The Kangkung belacan was seriously good! *drools*

Su Jun's blue-coloured nails and the famous beef hor fun.

Su Jun and The Boyfriend. They're so-called kazens.

Su Jun and I.


Our second stop :

Think frog porridge. *drools*


Frogs are seriously good stuff to eat!

This was what we had. Frog plus porridge.

Frog porridge puts a smile on my face. =)

The three of us.


The Boyfriend and I.


This is Geylang. A very different part of Singapore. Sleazy place. Reminder: Never ever go there alone especially you're a girl.


*burp* Excuse me. I just finished my Maggi noodles. My stomach is satisfied now. *burps again* I guess i should sleep early tonight. *long burp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home